BuildersParadise- 1.7.10

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Here is what I use -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
For the most part it depends on your PC and what it can handle. You can google ftb java arguments and a lot will show, start with the one I just showed you and go from there to try others that may work better for your system.

Not only that but make sure you have your video settings as low as you can tolerate that will give you max FPS.

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Yes it is up 24/7 unless allgamer is working on something, and thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it.[DOUBLEPOST=1414189336,1413887978][/DOUBLEPOST]Pack has been updated to 1.4.5 but I have a HOTFIX submitted so it will bring it up to 1.4.6 before too long!

Chewablebliss

Jul 29, 2019
As someone who has played this pack I would like to say:
1) Hi!
2) One of my favorite parts is the added food! It just give variety! Life if boring when you only have water and bread!
3) You think of more people then just those who want to fight mobs! I love all the added flowers! I feel like a pokemon master! I gotta collect them all!

looking forward to future updates! your new #1 fan :D

Reactions: BeerCav

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
As someone who has played this pack I would like to say:
1) Hi!
2) One of my favorite parts is the added food! It just give variety! Life if boring when you only have water and bread!
3) You think of more people then just those who want to fight mobs! I love all the added flowers! I feel like a pokemon master! I gotta collect them all!

looking forward to future updates! your new #1 fan :D

Was very sweet of you to say this, TY![DOUBLEPOST=1414224986][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, The first img for the splash page has won 2 to 1. Now that the update has been submitted and released it is now added. Thank you for all your votes and hope to have such participation next time! :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1414560091,1414223711][/DOUBLEPOST]Newest video: Leave a like!

Last edited:

Zaen

Jul 29, 2019
The staff on this server are terrible, the owner is lazy. I got banned for having a joke with a mate and insulting him. The mods talk shit, the admins are 14 years old and generally the server is really laggy. I would rate 2/10.

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Lazy? What ever. Try bringing issues up to me. Deleting previous posts and recanting comments isn't exactly tasteful. I was already taking care of it when I saw it. Not exactly an easy thing to do when I'm working on other things at the time an incident happens. By that time you had already left and didn't bother mentioning it to me. I think anyone that owns or has owned a server can vouch for that.
This forum post is for the modpack not the server.

Last edited:

Krieg Von Beck

Jul 29, 2019
The staff on this server are terrible, the owner is lazy. I got banned for having a joke with a mate and insulting him. The mods talk shit, the admins are 14 years old and generally the server is really laggy. I would rate 2/10.

Dear Mr. Zaen,

Pardon me if I seem rather blunt but it seems that you have posted some very incorrect information. I have been playing modded Minecraft for quite some time now and I have yet to see such a ambitious attempt at a server with such a small staff. Usually large mod packs have quite the set of experienced staff on hand to forge with their own hands a pack for their audience, however, these days, experience can be in short of hand. I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. BeerCav first hand and I can tell you that he is the furthest from lazy, sir. If he is not playing the mod pack he is building, testing and even programing new and exciting features for the next pack release. He is a one chap show and that is quite the challenge, especially with the demands of today's modded Minecraft community. This has been the friendliest server I have ever been on, and I have visited a few. A server where the owner and direct admins are actually friendly and interested in playing the mod pack rather than tormenting its citizens. I do apologize on the fact that you met an unfortunate situation with one of the admins, but I would advise you not to judge the efforts of the entire mod pack and server on one poor situation. Truly a decent fellow such as yourself would understand that everyone has their bad days and forgiveness is the begging for lasting happiness. I will be staying here on Builder's Paradise for the foreseeable future, not because of its current content but because of the promise and effort for the future and what it will become. You will not find the ambition and soul put into a custom mod pack as you will here, good sir. As for that spirit I would give my rating for this truly BETA mod pack a 8/10 and am excited to witness it's release some day where I can happily take that rating to its fruition.

With Respect,
Krieg Von Beck

witherskid

Jul 29, 2019
well i have one thing to say to you a fucka you

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
I agree, but unfortunately I think it would take the pack in a different direction after some thought. I'm going to continue tweaking it in until I think it could be ready. There's still a lot of things I want to work on first.

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
BTW, as I have stated on my profile, sorry for my lack of activity. I have just recently retired from the Army and moved across the country. With the lack of internet, my options are kinda limited as to what I can do.
However, I will be back and ready to fight along side of all my friends and followers!!
For the mean time, please wish me and my family luck as we set roots in another state.

Lots of love,
Beer

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
I'm truly sorry about my lack of presence lately. I will begin work on this project once again when I get full internet back up and running in my new home. Thank you for your understanding.

navy12333

Jul 29, 2019
Server is looking good after our owner is back! :D Welcome back beer and Happy new years everyone! Here is a challenge. Play the mod-pack in Hardcore mode and tell us how long you survived (in minutes or mine-craft days) please give us a screenshot of your amount of time survived!!

Winner gets item/items on our server (how much due to how valuable it is) we will give the winner your items when the next staff are on either me, beer, spanky or wayadisi.

Enjoy and good luck completion ends 15/1/15 (january the 15th 2015)

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
I have recently been informed that the premise to this modpack isn't very original. I agree but, there's more to this pack than just building, I thought I had made that clear. Nuff said on that subject.

1. This pack will be undergoing some crazy changes in the near future or it will be just left as is and only updated if it is requested. (I don't want to waste my time on something that no one enjoys.)
2. I will start up a new project and rock your world with that instead.

If you want your voice heard, vote. If not, I will make my final decision and that will just be that.

Thank you for reading. :)

navy12333

Jul 29, 2019
ok man and i was thinking,

Programming mods such as:
Computer craft.
Drones one (on crash landing)
And any others also keep IC2 in

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Due to several misconceptions about this modpack I have updated the information with a warning label.

I have not updated this pack in quite a while because everyone reads the name and thinks the same thing....oh wow, another building modpack....Not true! The name simply came from my server, nothing more.
Be prepared to get your ass handed to you on many occasions. Everyone does.