Jampacked: We have a winner | Material Energy^3

Gamingjg

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list of all entries? I've played through the top three, would like to check out others.

metannerhi!

Jul 29, 2019
CONGRATS but its so hard where the hell Is the oak wood... ...where the hell Is the compost OMG I was/am SO confused, but its an amazing pack cant wait to see what you do next :)

Reactions: parcel31u

ScoobTheNoob

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list of all entries? I've played through the top three, would like to check out others.
Technically, you tied up with the winner also! An extra judge was required to solve the tie! :p

Congrats to all of you! @parcel31u, you know who I wanted to win but still I'm very glad with your victory. I also loved you pack!
@Gideonseymour, I'm very happy you did the pack, you loved doing it and want to do more! Pretty excited with Running Red 2! Will try it when it gets more content(and probably love it)!

But, has I said before to both of you, the real winner of the contest is, US! The community! All of you, contestants, created a new way of doing packs and showed us how good and immersive modded MC can be instead of the usual get wood and build the usual stuff and automate and... get bored how OP we are and start again!

I'm not able to play MC anymore if it hasnt a good HQM quest line implemented and I love you for that(also hate, since I now get bored when I dont find a good quest line and some adventure :)).
You raised the bar way high and I'm really excited with what the future might bring us in terms of modpack quality!

I think it would be simply awesome to have either a complete list of entries, or failing that, a "Highlight" list..

Beautiful work on the entries we know about, 10/10 5star, "awesome". THANK YOU

Quixe

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm I was personally hoping for something a little more...Adventurous/magical to come out of this contest. Sadly one can't deny the appeal of tech based mods seem to have to a majority of the minecraft audience. Ah well perhaps one day something suited to my tastes will come around.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
"There has still not been a result announced about the team modpacks.", from the JamPacked wiki page..

So... Seems there are even more packs that no one knows!!! I forgot the team packs...

It would be pretty cool if you can get a list of all modpacks submitted and add that to a competetor's page. Many people (myself included) would like a good reliable list of entries, such as you'd find for the modjam competition.
Since when they submitted the pack they agreed that the pack could be distributed by the FTB and Curse team, I to, would like to see a list of all the contestants and the codes to be able to try their packs!

And I believe many others would also like to try them!

Reactions: LostBMe

ManicJamie

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats, man! Still haven't even finished the first quest line.... but still... Great pack!

Just a suggestion for improvement in the map, the 16x16x16 spatial area is a bit iffy, hasn't got the power system like in the 128 one, so it drains really fast even without using it. just saying. (Tries to connect two Me systems) Oh, goddamnit.

FennekMaster

Jul 29, 2019
I think would win the prize for worst modpack if there was one. It was very rushed. I had to make this modpack to make up for my other one. It was very buggy. The fact that I could finish this modpack in time was a miracle on its own. I will try again next time. I wonder what I'll come up with...

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
jeez man, it's not like he's going to reject an offer of goodwill, is he?

Anyways, It does not matter so much to me who won, (My pack barely got a mention!) but more about how many contestants had put a lot of heart and work into their work. While we may not have made such greats as ME3 or RR, I feel that we all deserve a mention. So cheers, all, congrats Parcel, Gideon and Iskandar, and I look forward to the next one!
Hey, I enjoyed golem factory. I enjoyed all of the entries that I played. You may not have been selected as winner but congratulations on a fun idea. I loved the first time I paid some quicksilver and had a new, powered furnace pop up out of the floor.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
kJgEYEN.jpg

This

Reactions: pc_assassin