Titanium Recipe / :( Drill

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

7immyJ

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've been messin' with a lot of new stuff in these mods today so I'm probably missing something stupid but I can't figure out how to make Titanium. Bauxite dust + empty cells in an industrial centrifuge powered by an MFSU. Is this correct? I've made other recipes in it, just can't get the bauxite to work. Tryin' to make this drill maaaaan.

Honza8D

Jul 29, 2019
What modpack? Bauxite recipe was moved to industrial electrolyser in newer versions.

7immyJ

Jul 29, 2019
FTB - Mindcrack. THANK YOU so much and for the instant reply! There is no NEI info and the recipe I'm finding shows the cetrifuge. ::sigh of relief:: My precious! >=)

Nostras

Jul 29, 2019
Do not power it with an mfsu, it can accept up to 32EU/t. Unless you want to blow it up.

Drakt

Jul 29, 2019
Do not power it with an mfsu, it can accept up to 32EU/t. Unless you want to blow it up.

Nope, the industrial ELECTROLYZER can take up to 128 eu/t (MFE or MV transformer)
and also gregtech has it set so that if you lose power at any point, you have to start over the whole process.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Jup it's 128 EU/t, it says so on the GregTech wiki.

The main issue I have with Titanium though isn't getting the dust though, it's the fact I need another Blast Furnace (besides my Railcraft one) and a huge amount of power to keep that (and the Electrolyzer) going. Or can you also make Titanium ingots in the Railcraft Blast Furnace? It isn't listed in NEI as an option though.

Nostras

Jul 29, 2019
My reply was a comment on his statement
"Bauxite dust + empty cells in an industrial centrifuge powered by an MFSU. Is this correct?"

7immyJ

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, scared the S out of me, it blew up and I killed myself. lol Thankfully it didn't destroy items(quantum). MV transformer ftw. Yeah...I posted because I was excited that I figured that out...now I can't figure out how to smelt the damn titanium dust I get. What do you need to put in the industrial blast furnace with the titanium dust?

Nostras

Jul 29, 2019
EU and the dusts, make sure you got enough power and connect the MV transformer or MFE with Insulated gold cable or glass fibre cable to the Blast furnace. I assume you also made the casings?

7immyJ

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for the hand holding, but I can't find this stuff anywhere. How do you get from "tiny pile of titanium dust" to titanium dust?! Or can the tiny piles go right into the Iblastfurnace? Yes, I made casings and I think I have my eu setup right. I have a full mfsu to a mv transformer to the Iblastfurnace, and the MFSU is constantly being refilled. It's the lowest tier casing setup at 1520 heat. atm I have 44 tiny piles of titanium and it's killin' me. LOL

Nostras

Jul 29, 2019
Make a square with 4 of them, just like you make a crafting table :)
It's not the lowest tier since that would give you ~1050 heat.

7immyJ

Jul 29, 2019
::facepalm:: about as bad as it gets too since I just made god damn Carbon plates. Information overload :confused: Thank you for the help tho! I don't go to many forums but this was practically instant help. FTB <3

7immyJ

Jul 29, 2019
It's up and running. lol I feel like I beat the game just makin' the damn drill.

@ Josh Yes, since I look stupid already I may as well go all out! =P The recipe was in nei, I just didn't know how to navigate it.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
It's up and running. lol I feel like I beat the game just makin' the damn drill.

@ Josh Yes, since I look stupid already I may as well go all out! =P The recipe was in nei, I just didn't know how to navigate it.

lol, wait until you make the damn Matter Fabricator and realize that you need a hell amount of EU to make 1 uu matter..

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
:p

Go get yourself a fusion reactor running with automated refueling before feeling like you beat the game. If you manage THIS level of power generation, you will never want for EU again. :D

Also just gave myself a totally lovely power core concept. :cool: