[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

JohnTzimisces

Jul 29, 2019
There are some villagers who offer trades that beg the question "why would I ever make this trade."

Like, if the first trade is something stupid like 9 emeralds for a diamond axe. That villager is either bait or getting thrown in the smeltery. Librarians on the other hand are often a really good sort to have around because they get trades for paper for emeralds, books for emeralds, and gold for emeralds.

KS1

Jul 29, 2019
Your problem is something with a pneumaticcraft IOunit. Something in it or something trying to go in it is crashing you.

Thank you

I had some advanced pressure tubes lined up. I managed to pull the valves out, and have made the invar.

Reactions: Hoff

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
There are some villagers who offer trades that beg the question "why would I ever make this trade."

Like, if the first trade is something stupid like 9 emeralds for a diamond axe. That villager is either bait or getting thrown in the smeltery. Librarians on the other hand are often a really good sort to have around because they get trades for paper for emeralds, books for emeralds, and gold for emeralds.
You could melt down the diamond axe and turn it into something else

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
I don't play mods that often, would someone kindly tell me whats missing for the 'assembly program: laser' to work?

Attachments

• 2014-09-16_10.49.44.png
    2014-09-16_10.49.44.png
    499.8 KB · Views: 76

MGSamuel

Jul 29, 2019
well yeah, but that aside. the controller says i do not have the required machines o.0
iirc not only IOunits but laser and drill (if you have one) also have to be placed right next to the assembly table. Make it a cross shape with assembly table in the middle and controller next to any IO/laser/drill will likely work.

And yay, first post on the forum! Read through the whole 351pages while doing my own CL, now developed a simple AE system with storage and minimum auto-crafting function (ie 3x3 with single pattern provider). And yes it's easy route. Have mercy on former peaceful player who even play peaceful in AS:(

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
iirc not only IOunits but laser and drill (if you have one) also have to be placed right next to the assembly table. Make it a cross shape with assembly table in the middle and controller next to any IO/laser/drill will likely work.

And yay, first post on the forum! Read through the whole 351pages while doing my own CL, now developed a simple AE system with storage and minimum auto-crafting function (ie 3x3 with single pattern provider). And yes it's easy route. Have mercy on former peaceful player who even play peaceful in AS:(
Hello fellow peaceful player. ;)

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Try breaking and replacing controller

I thought I saw it in nei?

Maby I'm just hilusinating from the heat and drought

Just because it's in NEI doesn't mean you can do it. Made a diamond pick so I could craft obsidian with lava bucket and water bucket. Didn't work :(

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019

Try breaking and replacing controller

tried both doesnt work o.0, current setup :(

Attachments

• 2014-09-16_11.43.46.png
    2014-09-16_11.43.46.png
    644.8 KB · Views: 77