[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

unnihilator

Jul 29, 2019
I'm torn between making the arboretum into a Spatial drive, or leaving it at the third floor. Also wondering if you guys would like a secret somewhere with carpets. Will resume work on Wednesday, will be lurking on this thread until then...

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Humm...your division sigil quest seems to be broken...

I killed the wither, got an inactive division sigil and the quest was marked as complete without activating it....

By the way, this was on the 1.4 version!

Last edited:
Reactions: parcel31u

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, you should put the default spawning file in the package...

In single player its all good since it will use the one in the world but on a server, the client will assume the values on the default file even if the server is using the correct ones.
Result, yellow/red crosses everywhere since NEI does not know that its not a "spawnable" block.

It scared the shit out of me when I moved to a server!!! :p

Also, if the new spawn rules are required to progress, you should advise the players that they should replace the file on the old world...

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, you should put the default spawning file in the package...

In single player its all good since it will use the one in the world but on a server, the client will assume the values on the default file even if the server is using the correct ones.
Result, yellow/red crosses everywhere since NEI does not know that its not a "spawnable" block.

It scared the shit out of me when I moved to a server!!! :p

Also, if the new spawn rules are required to progress, you should advise the players that they should replace the file on the old world...

The problem is with the server files? Is the client fine in 1.4?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is with the server files? Is the client fine in 1.4?
Technically, there is no problem since everything works has intended.

The inconvenience is the fact that the client is connected to the server and has no clue of where stuff is able to spawn or not and so he uses the Default Spawning configuration to find out where are the valid spawn locations. Nothing spawns there since that is controlled by the server(which is correctly configured) but the client still shows the yellow/red crosses when we use the F7 from NEI.

If the default file is equal to the world one, the client will know nothing spawns in plain biomes and will not show the crosses in this biomes.
In the end, everything works correctly, its just an inconvenient bug... :p

And since we are talking about fixes, you could also update waila and NEI plugins. It gives the TE integration on waila.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what I made here....

2014-09-10_20.34.53.png

I thought I made an Xp Farm but now I'm not so sure...

It could be a mine farm... a restaurant... a mob farm...

This was all in 5 mins

Reactions: parcel31u

eliminat

Jul 29, 2019
So I just downloaded 1.4 fresh from the FTB Launcher.
First time trying to play, and I have monsters spawning on levels 2 and 4 of the main base.
I thought this was supposed to be disabled. Am I incorrect?

I now see above I missed another post that already mentioned this.

There somewhere I can grab or change the spawn rules to the correct ones?

EDIT: Downgrading to 1.3, creating world, and re updating to 1.4 seems to be a working workaround.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So I just downloaded 1.4 fresh from the FTB Launcher.
First time trying to play, and I have monsters spawning on levels 2 and 4 of the main base.
I thought this was supposed to be disabled. Am I incorrect?

I now see above I missed another post that already mentioned this.

There somewhere I can grab or change the spawn rules to the correct ones?
Server or single player?

This shouldn't happen in either of the cases. The problem I reported when you use a server and its just visual, mobs dont really spawn! Its just a NEI visual glitch do to incorrect files on the client side.

Some times, the mod spawner control bugges out(in single player, didnt happen yet on server) and start spawning mobs where it shouldn't. I found that restarting the game usually fixes this and they stop spwaning where they shouldn't.[DOUBLEPOST=1410396379][/DOUBLEPOST]I was cleaning up the dungeon and on the last level, somehow I got magenta wool.
Yeah... one more wool, just to notice I already had the magenta wool(cant remember from where...)...

Some misplaced wool?