[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

rbelove

Jul 29, 2019
love your pack and creative work parcel however i am confused on why r-83 and corrupted disks dont work in the common spatial io. I probably missed a book or something to help explain why this is can you help me?

rbelove

Jul 29, 2019
Hi parcel31u, thanks for the amazing modpack! I have one question though, I found the spatial disk called R-83 and was not able to get it to work... Could I be doing something wrong, I am definitely providing enough power (tested it in creative)?

I have the same problem the r-83 disk and and the corrupted are not working for me idk if im doing something wrong or im missing something

Nammor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I was playing your pack for like 3 days, and the 1.3 came out. So here's my problem, the game seems to haven't any more mods in it in 1.3, only Forge, and the "core" of modding. Of course I played my game and didn't made a back up of it but that's just my fault. But the other thing is that I can't play ME3 Anymore because it acts like if this was vanilla minecraft. Is this a 1.3 known bug or ?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I was playing your pack for like 3 days, and the 1.3 came out. So here's my problem, the game seems to haven't any more mods in it in 1.3, only Forge, and the "core" of modding. Of course I played my game and didn't made a back up of it but that's just my fault. But the other thing is that I can't play ME3 Anymore because it acts like if this was vanilla minecraft. Is this a 1.3 known bug or ?
This seems more a problem updating....

FTB launcher clears the mod folder and downloads a new zip with the mods and configs. If for some reason it fails to download, you will get vanilla MC, since there is nothing on the mods folder.

Nammor

Jul 29, 2019
Hm yeah I just deleted the ME3 Folder and downloaded it again and it works perfectly... Well time to restart I Guess :D

WhiskeyJack

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I just started up a server today with me and one other person. When we first loaded in I was op and the other player was not. Until he was made op he could not open certain chest or claim quest rewards. Not sure if this is intended or is just something that happened on my side just thought I would let you know.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
did he promise diamonds? cause diamonds are forever.
hehe

Also, does anyone get any creper besides dirt creepers? And mirage enderman? I checked the special mobs configs and the normal mobs should be the ones with more chance to spawn but I only get this kind of creepers and enderman.... And was never able to get an enderpearl from the mirage enderman....

Edit: Ignore this.... I understand now... And oh boy, what have a also found.... :p

Time to make a nice mob farm :)

Last edited:

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
hehe

Also, does anyone get any creper besides dirt creepers? And mirage enderman? I checked the special mobs configs and the normal mobs should be the ones with more chance to spawn but I only get this kind of creepers and enderman.... And was never able to get an enderpearl from the mirage enderman....

Edit: Ignore this.... I understand now... And oh boy, what have a also found.... :p

Time to make a nice mob farm :)
spill! tell us all your secrets. Don't make me H20 board you....

I too had only dirt creepers tho I don't recall there being a master race of endermen. In dungeon, there's a mix of everything sort of. don't know why that's special, maybe spawners.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem the r-83 disk and and the corrupted are not working for me idk if im doing something wrong or im missing something

Those are meant to go into the even bigger spatial area that is not connected to the main base. The reason they don't work is because they are too big to fill the space for the main one in the observatory.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
1.4 update soon

Changes
  • Added GMO cookies quest
  • Fixed Cookies!!! quest
  • Added princess buying in pay to win
  • Added concrete quest
  • Simplified spatial IO to a simple button press
  • Fixed atidote quest
  • Deleted faster production quest
  • MORE TIME MACHINES
  • Two quest in Pay to Win that give max health potions
  • Added completion spatial area
  • Removed quest gates in the spatial area... mistakes were made
  • Changed Oceans reward
  • Changed wooden tool quest to only require one wood
  • Removed all owner data on safes, now they should be breakable
  • Bedrock maze in nightmare
  • Added info on moving turrets with golden lassos
  • Added sync to server on server configs for HQM
  • More mobs in the server version to make it harder

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

unnihilator

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone into creative, made some shit with WorldEdit to change the game mechanics around a bit, called it an expansion. I hope parcel will approve of this.
ME^3 "Expansion", v0.1
(I've only built some very minor things, the quest book and first floor, as well as the Spatial Drives, remain unchanged.)
http://imgur.com/a/oJD4Q#0
[Edit: LINK goddamnit][DOUBLEPOST=1410315653][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, parcel, USE A CRESCENT HAMMER ON YOUR GODDAMN ILLUMINATORS!!!
Levers outside of your walls are ugly.

Additionally, I won't include a download, since I'd rather wait for 1.4 and then update my thing.

Reactions: parcel31u

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I am aware, and with the quests to get more of them, I would consider it to be an exploit. Unfortunately I have no way of changing minechem recipes currently.

I think minechem just reads the recipe for the item and creates an alternate recipe with the equivalent chemicals. So... if you change the recipe for the spatial storage so they dont use ender pearls... it might kinda fix the exploit.[DOUBLEPOST=1410316072][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.4 update soon

Changes
  • Added GMO cookies quest
  • Fixed Cookies!!! quest
  • Added princess buying in pay to win
  • Added concrete quest
  • Simplified spatial IO to a simple button press
  • Fixed atidote quest
  • Deleted faster production quest
  • MORE TIME MACHINES
  • Two quest in Pay to Win that give max health potions
  • Added completion spatial area
  • Removed quest gates in the spatial area... mistakes were made
  • Changed Oceans reward
  • Changed wooden tool quest to only require one wood
  • Removed all owner data on safes, now they should be breakable
  • Bedrock maze in nightmare
  • Added info on moving turrets with golden lassos
  • Added sync to server on server configs for HQM
  • More mobs in the server version to make it harder
So... will this require a restart of the map? Just to know if I can update or not when it becomes available...

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I think minechem just reads the recipe for the item and creates an alternate recipe with the equivalent chemicals. So... if you change the recipe for the spatial storage so they dont use ender pearls... it might kinda fix the exploit.[DOUBLEPOST=1410316072][/DOUBLEPOST]
So... will this require a restart of the map? Just to know if I can update or not when it becomes available...

As with all updates, they mostly change spatial areas and quests. With this update chaning the main base a little, but not too much. It may or may not crash when you try to update old worlds. If it doesn't, you can take the dimensions files from the template folder and move them into your save(dimension 2+) where all the spatial areas are stored, and that should update everything.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone into creative, made some shit with WorldEdit to change the game mechanics around a bit, called it an expansion. I hope parcel will approve of this.
ME^3 "Expansion", v0.1
(I've only built some very minor things, the quest book and first floor, as well as the Spatial Drives, remain unchanged.)
http://imgur.com/a/oJD4Q#0
[Edit: LINK goddamnit][DOUBLEPOST=1410315653][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, parcel, USE A CRESCENT HAMMER ON YOUR GODDAMN ILLUMINATORS!!!
Levers outside of your walls are ugly.

Additionally, I won't include a download, since I'd rather wait for 1.4 and then update my thing.

You can download 1.4 through the raw download link, or here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tihprxrule2cvj2/MaterialEnergyPack.zip

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
As with all updates, they mostly change spatial areas and quests. With this update chaning the main base a little, but not too much. It may or may not crash when you try to update old worlds. If it doesn't, you can take the dimensions files from the template folder and move them into your save(dimension 2+) where all the spatial areas are stored, and that should update everything.
Yeah, that was what I did from 1.1 to 1.3, that is, added the new dimensions. Replacing all of them will just reset my work at torching all the places and would also give me extra resources.... I'm just worried with something that I might need on some dimension that was not on the previous versions.

If you could say the ID's of the dimensions, I would be able to know which ones I havent entered yet and update them....[DOUBLEPOST=1410318299][/DOUBLEPOST]
spill! tell us all your secrets. Don't make me H20 board you....

I too had only dirt creepers tho I don't recall there being a master race of endermen. In dungeon, there's a mix of everything sort of. don't know why that's special, maybe spawners.
In this pack you have to explore... explore the ships, out the ship and seems even outside minecraft too, like the config files!!

And more I will not say :p

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that was what I did from 1.1 to 1.3, that is, added the new dimensions. Replacing all of them will just reset my work at torching all the places and would also give me extra resources.... I'm just worried with something that I might need on some dimension that was not on the previous versions.

If you could say the ID's of the dimensions, I would be able to know which ones I havent entered yet and update them....[DOUBLEPOST=1410318299][/DOUBLEPOST]
In this pack you have to explore... explore the ships, out the ship and seems even outside minecraft too, like the config files!!

And more I will not say :p

You can always just open both your save folder and template folder side by side, then copy over the ones you don't have, shouldn't be too hard since they go in order.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You can always just open both your save folder and template folder side by side, then copy over the ones you don't have, shouldn't be too hard since they go in order.
I have done that when upgraded from 1.1 to 1.3.

Just worried about something missing on some dimension, like not having the horse island on the inclusion chamber... Since I only done the inclusion chamber, biosphere, miners delight and Hell, I could safely update the other ones if I have the ID's but I believe that not even you know the correct ones...

Can always make a backup and move one by one until I find the 3 that reset and will know the 3 ones I cant update. This, for the big ones... there is still the smaller ones.... which are not so important

Edit: When loading/unloading dimensions, the ID appears on the console, so I will know which ones not to update :)

Last edited: