[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I was just bored :)

But we are thinking of implementing some kind of lore book thingy.........
(Maybe)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Thats just teasing Elec!
okay.... *digs around for something exiting* aha! what do you guys think about these trees?
ADTVyGW.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1410031055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Meh, I was just bored :)

But we are thinking of implementing some kind of lore book thingy.........
(Maybe)
or maybe this, if it comes out.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
My vote goes to Enchiridion for adding the lore. Great pack so far though guys, but damn you for moving botania to post diamonds!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Due to flowers not spawning in skyblock, using a Poppy in a Blood Altar will give you an Endoflame to power a Jaded Amaranthus (same, but with rose) to get more flowers. The Living Rock Altar recipe will not work, but creating it with two stones and a Life a Essence bucket in a crafting table will work. Mana Spreaders can be created with a piston in a Blood Altar.
Pure Daisies are created in the default Botania way - pull out the Lexica Botania to see the Petal Apocarthy recipe. The recipes will only show up in NEI if they have been changed or if they use something other than the Petal Apocarthy.

Reactions: Yarma92

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Understood how they are Supposed to work. But, something is borking up the recipes in NEI. All you have to do is try it yourself.

What is very strange tho? You can make a single blood rune using the way I described (using the endoflame) but if you stick a stack of them in there, a blank product appears on right. If you remove things, not even if you leave just 1 of each, the end product stays blank. You have to literally just create a single blood rune, on at a time using a endoflame to get that blood rune. I haven't played since I posted so I haven't gone down the legit route, which I'm sure works. Just letting you know that something is borked.

Also, didn't see it mentioned. Poppy in altar gets sparkly then stops but no visual change in altar that anything but a poppy is in there, but a endoflame is in there now and when you pick it up it's an endoflame. Side note, my count doesn't go up inside inventory till I do a sort so something is definately bork borking.