[1.7.10] Phoenix Craft! v2.0.07 [Skylands] [Tech/Magic]

Any suggestions?

• Better maintenance. (Bugs, crashes, etc)

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • More minetweaking. (Recipe adding, etc)

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Quicker updates.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Better lore.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No, the pack is good the way is for now.

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
InventoryTweaks is causing freezing to the point the game stops responding sometimes. It doesnt generate any crash reports so not sure how to say whats happening when it happens but when it freezes up I see in the console that inventorytweaks is the last thing doing anything.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
InventoryTweaks is causing freezing to the point the game stops responding sometimes. It doesnt generate any crash reports so not sure how to say whats happening when it happens but when it freezes up I see in the console that inventorytweaks is the last thing doing anything.
Yes, we know, we hope to have this fixed by the next release

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Oh, BTW (this is from memory)
[DoomSquirter] It's okay, tentacle rape is a difficult thing to talk about.
<trajing> The things show up when I least want them, and fail to show up when I do.
<trajing> ALSO FUCK BAD TIMING
you missed the part where you were bummed about the squids all of a sudden, then stated that you always have problems with squids, but you're not addicted whatsoever. :)

also my comment about ghasts which was yeah, just too much. :(

Reactions: buggirlexpres

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Wondering if MFR is in the pipeline of mods to be added when stable or just never?

Btw, I did have a blast today tho it seems those damn skels are rapid firing quicker than they used to. haven't played very much 1.7 so don't know if this is a small vanilla change, or, more likely because I'm still having stuttering issues even in SP. between that and the climb every block whatever mod, I've fallen into void so much that I had to set keepinventory cause it was driving me nuts. There should be a skyblock version of gravestone.

I had asked what to use since TE has no ducts and was told to use EU transfer pipes, but then realized enderIO was in pack so yeah, every mod that I can think of that I tend not to use much cause I'm lazy and just use TE, well, these mods are getting revisited now in this pack, so I'll be playing it for some time for sure. and The skylands. yeah, that's such a damn cool thing, I don't even know exactly why, but it is. I'm sure it'll get old at some point but yeah, great job guys. The whole thing shows alot of polish.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
As far as third party packs, waiting for CDN's to replicate and/or even carry files over the last month or so has been hazardous to blood pressure.

Also, nobody answered my simple mfr question. Is it considered for adding when/if stable, or you guys don't want it? I'm assuming you have some sort of roadmap for where the pack will go, etc... or? Lunatics running the asylum, or somewhere in between? :)

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
so yeah, shift clicking in AE2 terminal has some strange results.....
log.man.png

I don't even. nope.

Except for above, yeah, warming up to AE2. It's different. I'm totally cheating stuff in right now cause I haven't a single clue what I'm doing, but looking forward to making them for real. but yeah. logs. it's the new look I guess. Although, I think a uncooked chicken would look better there.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
so yeah, shift clicking in AE2 terminal has some strange results.....
View attachment 12782

I don't even. nope.

Except for above, yeah, warming up to AE2. It's different. I'm totally cheating stuff in right now cause I haven't a single clue what I'm doing, but looking forward to making them for real. but yeah. logs. it's the new look I guess. Although, I think a uncooked chicken would look better there.
I'm wearing a log right now.

chuiu

Jul 29, 2019
That got my attention aswell, Ill look into that tomorrow.
Did you ever figure this out? I did a quick run through of a few of the mods I was unfamiliar with and couldn't find it. I would love to be able to disable that as its really frustrating especially in a skyblock environment.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Did you ever figure this out? I did a quick run through of a few of the mods I was unfamiliar with and couldn't find it. I would love to be able to disable that as its really frustrating especially in a skyblock environment.
I was unable to find it, even after digging through every single config file, there is no (obvious) config option for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1409938381][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: 2.0.07 is now available on the launcher!

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
==================
--------------------------
Created Thaumcraft recipes (And created PhoenixCraft tab in thaumonomicon, go check it out!)
Added sugar cane recipe
Updated FSP, fixes issue #6
Updated NEI, fixes issue #4
A few tweaks to increase performance
Turned on Tinkers compatability with TC
OpenBlocks elevator no longer drains XP
Turned off Botania Updatechecker
Decreased LogPipes power usage to encourage it over AE2
Updated BC
Updated CCC
Updated LogPipes
@ThomazM, plz update OP :)

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
==================
--------------------------
Created Thaumcraft recipes (And created PhoenixCraft tab in thaumonomicon, go check it out!)
Added sugar cane recipe
Updated FSP, fixes issue #6
Updated NEI, fixes issue #4
A few tweaks to increase performance
Turned on Tinkers compatability with TC
OpenBlocks elevator no longer drains XP
Turned off Botania Updatechecker
Decreased LogPipes power usage to encourage it over AE2
Updated BC
Updated CCC
Updated LogPipes
@ThomazM, plz update OP :)

Done. ;)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
So if I wanted to say have the sky islands map on the server for my LP I would need to do the copy world config to clipboard thing?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it out!
Also I don't think the Thaumcraft Minetweaker script is loading properly... I will need to check next time I log in

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Skylands with some of the worldgen makes some interesting features, like the ae2 meteor landings. pretty cool one here.
meteor.splat.png

Otherwise, twilight forest is pretty much unplayable cause of worldgen lag (probably due to botania), and I'll get an intermittent minecraft completely stopped / pausing (i.e. not responding) for about 30-40 seconds every couple minutes while walking, but moreso flying (in TF). In overworld, this only happens every once in a while and always new areas, so worldgen again. Not using fastcraft cause nobody answered my prev question. there's a 1.8, is that buggy as well? You say to stay away from 1.7. but yeah, tf is lag central. just going through the minotaur dungeon, you'd get a pause, then tsssss boom and had no way to avoid it since everything's stopped. rinse repeat. Have slimeballs/meef for days.

But, this is the only 1.7 pack I've even been able to play so I'm having fun. learning ae2, learning and using mainly enderio for most things. had to cheat in flying ring and ae2 setup components (but stopped there) cause inventory tweaks sort borks everything but vanilla chests, so I don't know how you guys are sorting things w/o jabba or anything. don't like mek bins for whatever reason. Glad I'm not playing on a server.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Otherwise, twilight forest is pretty much unplayable cause of worldgen lag (probably due to botania), and I'll get an intermittent minecraft completely stopped / pausing (i.e. not responding) for about 30-40 seconds every couple minutes while walking, but moreso flying (in TF). In overworld, this only happens every once in a while and always new areas, so worldgen again. Not using fastcraft cause nobody answered my prev question. there's a 1.8, is that buggy as well? You say to stay away from 1.7. but yeah, tf is lag central. just going through the minotaur dungeon, you'd get a pause, then tsssss boom and had no way to avoid it since everything's stopped. rinse repeat.
Forge issue. Not really anything anyone can do about it.
I don't know how you guys are sorting things w/o jabba or anything. don't like mek bins for whatever reason.
The other bajillion mods that add sorting solutions?

Reactions: Padfoote