Whitelist Server Crapnapolis|Horizons|White list|Small Private server looking for friendly atmosphere

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rallaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, can I join? I'm like, a really cool player and I'm the bestest at everything!

Just kidding, kinda. Haha

I guess I'm one of the mods, or something? :confused: Just thought I'd poke my head in a say howdy and introduce myself to everyone. *wave*

IGN: Rallaster
What are you looking for when joining this server: I was kinda roped into it by polkziggy. :p
Personality and play style: I'm fairly laid back as long as you don't screw with my internet connection. I'm a lazy crafter and tend to play a survival/creative hybrid game. I tried a strict survival game once.. I got bored, spawned a couple nukes and crashed my computer blowing the world up.
Misc: I'm using a crappy laptop on a mediocre internet connection. My availability is sketchy at best.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
Id say welcome to the server but you're already whitelisted... and absent lol. Come back to us buddy.

NinjaChortle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:w33k3ndwarrior
What are you looking for when joining this server: Exploring new plugins that Horizon has to offer over other modpacks
Personality and play style: I'm a bit of a completionist, I like to play through multiple mods, find out what is effecient, and incorporate that into automation
MIS: Unemployed with too much time on my hands

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
The server has changed to Mechanical Titan mod pack. If you still want on, let me know and Ill send you the info.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:w33k3ndwarrior
What are you looking for when joining this server: Exploring new plugins that Horizon has to offer over other modpacks
Personality and play style: I'm a bit of a completionist, I like to play through multiple mods, find out what is effecient, and incorporate that into automation
MIS: Unemployed with too much time on my hands

Added. Sending you server info via PM.

neonblinder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Neonblinder
What are you looking for when joining this server: Try out new mods and automate as much as i need
Personality and play style: I enjoy automating as much as possible to feed my needs for try and mastering other mods.
MISC: Would be playing along with w33k3ndwarrior

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Neonblinder
What are you looking for when joining this server: Try out new mods and automate as much as i need
Personality and play style: I enjoy automating as much as possible to feed my needs for try and mastering other mods.
MISC: Would be playing along with w33k3ndwarrior
Added. Sending you server info via PM.

Koro682

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Koro682
What are you looking for when joining this server: To try out new tech and magic mods, all while in a friendly community!
Personality and play style: I have a very bubbly, funny, and nice personality and my play style is to go through one mod until I fill content with it and move on to the next mod that captures my interest.
MIS: Will be playing with W33k3ndwarrior and Neonblinder.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Koro682
What are you looking for when joining this server: To try out new tech and magic mods, all while in a friendly community!
Personality and play style: I have a very bubbly, funny, and nice personality and my play style is to go through one mod until I fill content with it and move on to the next mod that captures my interest.
MIS: Will be playing with W33k3ndwarrior and Neonblinder.
Added. Sending info via PM

Mightyzman1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mightyzman1
What are you looking for when joining this server: Exploring new plugins that enhance the Minecraft experience.
Personality and play style: I tend to explore a lot and see the sights. I use mods to enhance my experience. The less friction to my goal the better off I am.
MIS: Will be playing with W33k3ndwarrior, Koro682, and Neonblinder.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mightyzman1
What are you looking for when joining this server: Exploring new plugins that enhance the Minecraft experience.
Personality and play style: I tend to explore a lot and see the sights. I use mods to enhance my experience. The less friction to my goal the better off I am.
MIS: Will be playing with W33k3ndwarrior, Koro682, and Neonblinder.
Added to the whitelist. Sending you server I for via PM

megazombie52

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gaspyplays1 and ChrizAsh
Age:both 14 missed that you had to be 18+ when reading about the server sorry
What are you looking for when joining this server:a place for my cousin and I to play minecraft together in a friendly enviroment
Personality and play style:We both know the mods really well and could help people out. We both also enjoy building while advancing to late game.
MISC:Sorry for contacting you before re-reading the server description

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DJ_HoneyDew
What are you looking for when joining this server: Mainly something to do i have been on a good few whitelisted servers before but none for horizons and i really wanted to try a new server on a new modpack :)
Personality and play style: i am a genuinly nice person, i like helping people and getting help from others too i love to build even though i might not be the greatest it lets me zone out for a few hours :) i would normally contribute to the chat/commuity as much as i can.
MISC: I'm from ireland (yes im a paddy) i am just about to start college, im doing a Computer Games Development course its starting the 11th so my play hours might cut back a small bit :) im a very chatty person most of the time, not gunna lie sometimes i like to play alone too just to get away from things and have some me time :D

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DJ_HoneyDew
What are you looking for when joining this server: Mainly something to do i have been on a good few whitelisted servers before but none for horizons and i really wanted to try a new server on a new modpack :)
Personality and play style: i am a genuinly nice person, i like helping people and getting help from others too i love to build even though i might not be the greatest it lets me zone out for a few hours :) i would normally contribute to the chat/commuity as much as i can.
MISC: I'm from ireland (yes im a paddy) i am just about to start college, im doing a Computer Games Development course its starting the 11th so my play hours might cut back a small bit :) im a very chatty person most of the time, not gunna lie sometimes i like to play alone too just to get away from things and have some me time :D

Added and welcome to the server. We are no longer running Horizons. WE are now using Mechanical Titan. i am sedning you the server info via PM.