Whitelist Server Crapnapolis|Horizons|White list|Small Private server looking for friendly atmosphere

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lewis Fletcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Loopoo_93
What are you looking for when joining this server: When and if I join this server I would like to connect with the other people.
Personality and play style: I can make friends with people easily and always play by the rules. I play with a exciting, unpredictable type of character. I am currently studying engineering and astronomy at University in Perth, Western Australia.

Last edited:

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Loopoo_93
What are you looking for when joining this server: When and if I join this server I would like to connect with the other people.
Personality and play style: I can make friends with people easily and always play by the rules. I play with a exciting, unpredictable type of character. I am currently studying engineering and astronomy at University in Perth, Western Australia.

Added. Sending you server info Via PM.