What is the most cruel thing you can think of to do to a villager?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the best I can think of is forcing them to breed, separating their children from them, dropping those children into a vat to be melted in front of them while draining their life essence and keeping them alive with regen.

chop down the 3 lower logs of trees around their villages and look at their horror of not being able to chop down the rest of the trees
I know, I'm like the devil

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Cut their nose off!
ZppZSMk.png

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...craft-mods/2174845-not-serious-villagers-nose

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
letting them live their mindless, boring, miserable lives in constant fear of becoming zombie food.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
When I first started playing modded MC (just BC, Minefactory Reloaded, and TE) I tried to run villagers through the MFR slaughter house. Sadly it doesn't (or at least didn't then) work, and my house of (villager) meat blocks never happened.

Which was really sad for me. I even set up a breeder and a chronotyper to eject the babies onto conveyor belts to be taken away to be injected with growth shots and ground into meat.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Dump a couple of hobgoblins into their village, then sit back and watch as their friends are slaughtered in front of them and their homes are taken away from them. I usually leave one trapped in the centre, unable to die, but forced to live every day surrounded by the beings that took their families, homes and livelihood away from them