What is the most cruel thing you can think of to do to a villager?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I put one in a little cage high up on a pillar outside my base to attract zombies so my laser turret can chew them up.

Reactions: dothrom

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I was a little confused as to what a "villager" was but I figured out you where talking about the walking dead meats.

I keep them in a pit to sacrifice or experiment on, I will then clone my favorite over and over to replenish the supply.

I'm surprised no one's made a Villager slave mod yet, or maybe they have and I'm unaware of it.

triblades

Jul 29, 2019
Two deep square (3x3 or something), one villager and a zombie, and a flower of regen (or something)
Then install Tropicraft júst to setup a beach chair and watch with a Piña colada in my hand.

Edit:
Ohhh, I thought of something better, kinda stolen from DireWolf20's video a long time ago.

Vanilla villager breeder system, then use Railcraft to transport excess villagers to a 'fun' location.
Location: Use Mystcraft to create two very unstable ages (with all the horrors you can imagine that comes with it) .
Then seperate the children from their parents and drop them in the two ages.

Imagine the look on their faces as they are dropped into a world, with no return book, with huge falling meteors, and destabilizing ground underneath them, if not lava outright.

Hmm, I suprise myself o0

Last edited:

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Breeding them and making them watch me drop their children into blazing pyrotheum. Plus you get the joy of their despair when said pyrotheum burns down their houses.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Breeding them and making them watch me drop their children into blazing pyrotheum. Plus you get the joy of their despair when said pyrotheum burns down their houses.
Since they love emeralds, give them a bath of molten emeralds first, just make sure the emerald bath is squeezed out of other villagers first.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Since they love emeralds, give them a bath of molten emeralds first, just make sure the emerald bath is squeezed out of other villagers first.
My well of suffering is lined with emerald blocks.

I hope they enjoy the symbolism during their eternity of torment.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
This wasn't villagers, but I put a load of ocelots in a prsion and named it "Meowschwitz".
I then put creepers in it occasionally to see them shit themselves and spaz out.

Reactions: PierceSG

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Send them through a portal into a Mystcraft ocean age filled with Resonant Ender, meteors, and white decay. And destroy the entrance stone platform so they will never stop teleporting. Then send zombies in after them. And squids. Dozens of squids. Then up in the sky build an emerald status of a villager and set off a nuke.

Alternatively one could have them navigate a maze or labyrinth in the twilight forest to get away from zombies, but at the end they are turned into emeralds by an autonomous activator wielding a capitalist-enchanted etheric sword.

Stick them all in safari nets and send them endlessly looping through an overcomplicated LP system, comprising item cannons, itemducts, automatic exports, minecarts, laser sharks, and squids. Oh and make sure the minecarts go down a roller-coaster-style track that takes them through a mob farm.

Also one could place them in minecarts and send them along with a boring train to supervise. That would be quite boring.

sweden_revenge

Jul 29, 2019
I used to shoot a portal on the moon, a portal on the ground and watch the villagers get sucked into space, then I remembered that they're not cores and will die without air. :/

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
[extremelydarkhumor] https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3n9eplyheq427i5/48n2uK7JZ [/extremelydarkhumor]

Followed by my only possible reaction:
cant-even-pie-chart.jpg

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
2014-08-13_20.53.25.png
As previously alluded to. Torture device for testificates, decorated with the smelted remains of their relatives. This is what lurks beneath my blood altar (you can see some of the upgrade runes), I'll never run out of LP again :)

Reactions: PierceSG

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 12484
As previously alluded to. Torture device for testificates, decorated with the smelted remains of their relatives. This is what lurks beneath my blood altar (you can see some of the upgrade runes), I'll never run out of LP again :)
You need more XP. And less power. And a new hobby. I suggest the creation of a worldwide railway system that ferries villagers around on an endless tour of the overworld/nether.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I could build an ancient Mayan/Aztec style village with a chitzen-itza lookalike with a blood altar inside and perform human sacrifices...

Reactions: Wagon153

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Trap them inside a 5x5 room, and then trap a ghast inside with them - effectively they are now inside the ghast. Also, place autonomous activators "using" openblocks creeper and zombie noises.

Yes I'm bored.