Whitelist Server Crapnapolis|Horizons|White list|Small Private server looking for friendly atmosphere

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
This is a creeper host Server available 24/7. Accepted applicants will get be given host name and IP. We are looking for 10 players 18+ years of age. Don't apply if your under 18. (sorry, I don't want to be contacted by your parents). Teamspeak 3 is available for those who want to use it. Starter pack avaiable on request for those who like a jump start. Suggestion for server improvements are welcome.

Running FTB Horizons with Blood magic enabled and Bibliocraft 1.5.5 added. (If you need help DLing or installing/Enabling Bibliocraft or Blood magic, let me know. Ill be happy to help.)

Rules are simple, play nice and be respectful. No stealing or griefing. PvP is welcome and encouraged between consenting players. Respect other peoples bases and staked claims(there's plenty of world, don't crowd me out without asking lol). As always, any disputes will be handled by myself or the mods and are final. There is limited space available and we are opening it to have a community to play with. As such, extended absences without prior notification will open your spot to someone else.

Form
IGN:
What are you looking for when joining this server:
Personality and play style:
MIS
The mod pack on this server has changed. The new listing can be found at
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...207956-mechanical-titan-_-crapnapolis-_-small

Last edited:

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to join u guys.

IGN: Autista_SvK
What are you looking for when joining this server: I've been wanting to try out the Horizons pack for some while now and seeing I simply hate SP I set out to try and find a fairly new server to join and yours caught my attention. I'm looking for a friendly bunch of guys just playing together and occasionally goofing around.
Personality and play style: I think I'm a pretty straightforward guy. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. If you're mean to me, I'll still be nice. But if you're mean to me a 2nd time, It's gonna get a little ugly. :) If there's anything I can help with I'm always happy to do it and I'm all for community fun and projects.
MISC: I'm a college student from Czech Republic (GMT+1) and I love PC games, football and ofc girls. :)

If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to send me a message. :)

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NetherArum
What are you looking for when joining this server: I'm looking for a fun, friendly atmosphere and tons of magic and tech to play around with.
Personality and play style: I'm a friendly, loyal person who can be temperamental. I don't really like trading or getting free items, though I will give free items :3
MISC: I love witchery and TiCo Metallurgy, so much fun :D
Added to the whitelist. Im sending you server info via PM. Welcome to the server :)

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:maplepies
What are you looking for when joining this server:a new experience i have not played horizons pack yet
Personality and play style:i like to talk if other like to talk back i try and start off as fast as possible.
MISC: not much just noticed i appliyed 6 says after you last said something so hopefully your still checking the forums:p

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:maplepies
What are you looking for when joining this server:a new experience i have not played horizons pack yet
Personality and play style:i like to talk if other like to talk back i try and start off as fast as possible.
MISC: not much just noticed i appliyed 6 says after you last said something so hopefully your still checking the forums:p
Added. Sending you a PM with server info.

login123

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am looking for a server to play with my 2 friends and yours seems a nice one, but before applying I would like to know where is it located.

Xelarion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xelarion
What are you looking for when joining this server: A place to build my stuff, and be able to share it with friends. occasional pvp. All of this without 13 year ols.
Personality and play style: exploring magic-mods. Right now Blood magic
MISC: I always build towers.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am looking for a server to play with my 2 friends and yours seems a nice one, but before applying I would like to know where is it located.
The server is located on a Creeperhost node in Chicago, Illinois in the US.[DOUBLEPOST=1407169167][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Xelarion
What are you looking for when joining this server: A place to build my stuff, and be able to share it with friends. occasional pvp. All of this without 13 year ols.
Personality and play style: exploring magic-mods. Right now Blood magic
MISC: I always build towers.

Added. Im sending server info via PM. Welcome to the server :)

login123

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if you will accept us, but I would like to login and test the ping/lag first before joining because we all are from europe. Would that be possible?

Form
IGN: Omyth
What are you looking for when joining this server: A good stable server that doesn't end/go down before me and my friends have a chance to get into late game.
Personality and play style: First get into end game and then build my house and the aesthetics.
MISC: Building cool looking buildings and maintain the technical side of it is my main goal.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if you will accept us, but I would like to login and test the ping/lag first before joining because we all are from europe. Would that be possible?

Form
IGN: Omyth
What are you looking for when joining this server: A good stable server that doesn't end/go down before me and my friends have a chance to get into late game.
Personality and play style: First get into end game and then build my house and the aesthetics.
MISC: Building cool looking buildings and maintain the technical side of it is my main goal.
I'm not sure how long you need to get into the late game, but I consult all the players before changing packs, so everyone can have a say in the matter. Its one of the benefits to having a small community. I have added you so feel free to log in and test the ping. Im sending server info to you via PM.

login123

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for letting me test the ping but we have all 160-300 ping and that is a bit laggy for what we are aiming at a server. So we can't stay, thank you anyway.

matthewicedragon

Jul 29, 2019
(If you're still looking for people to join)
IGN: MatthewIceDragon
What are you looking for when joining this server: I'm looking for a calming atmosphere with a strong group of people to keep the server up. Time and time again (and it happens) I become part of a server and it dies within 2 weeks.
Personality and play style: I love to focus heavily on tech but I use a little bit of magic on the way. Don't focus much on building.
MISC: I have a fairly successful LP channel and would like to record/stream my experiences on a server as I do little of that.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
(If you're still looking for people to join)
IGN: MatthewIceDragon
What are you looking for when joining this server: I'm looking for a calming atmosphere with a strong group of people to keep the server up. Time and time again (and it happens) I become part of a server and it dies within 2 weeks.
Personality and play style: I love to focus heavily on tech but I use a little bit of magic on the way. Don't focus much on building.
MISC: I have a fairly successful LP channel and would like to record/stream my experiences on a server as I do little of that.
Ive added you. Sending you server info Via PM. Welcome aboard.

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Citronas and mister1590
We're looking for a small comunity, that could interact with each other, soo we could call server a home.
Misc:We would be streaming if thats ok

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Citronas and mister1590
We're looking for a small comunity, that could interact with each other, soo we could call server a home.
Misc:We would be streaming if thats ok

I've added you. Sending server info via Pm. Welcome to the community.

emogod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: emogod
What are you looking for when joining this server: Fun little enviorment to restart my youtube
Personality and play style: Outgoing can be strict because I'm a coach. But playstyle is trying to be helpful and fun
MISC: Would be recording if thats ok

Last edited:

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: emogod
What are you looking for when joining this server: Fun little enviorment to restart my youtube
Personality and play style: Outgoing can be strict because I'm a coach. But playstyle is trying to be helpful and fun
MISC: Would be recording if thats ok

I have added you to the server. Sending you server info via PM now.