ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, yeah, that one. I liked it personally, but a lot of people didn't.
I liked it when I had a bajillion aspects because it was a fairly fun puzzle for low intensity brain time, kind of like mining after making a complicated build. I do prefer the current system though even though I still cheat a lot :)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft researches are easy. Make the research researches, deconstruction table and you have infinite points to do all the minigames and buy researches.
Nodes can be fun... (outdated screenshot, actual node now have more aspects, 24 total) :
fJQp9TL.png

Fun how threads derail lol.
I would prefer RP3 over ProjectRed at this moment.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Thaumcraft researches are easy. Make the research researches, deconstruction table and you have infinite points to do all the minigames and buy researches.
Nodes can be fun... (outdated screenshot, actual node now have more aspects, 24 total) :
fJQp9TL.png

Fun how threads derail lol.
I would prefer RP3 over ProjectRed at this moment.
*zooms in on player* what? is that? if so, first time i've seen his charactor.

Aetherworks

Jul 29, 2019
I like Eloraam, and used to love making my stupid pnumatic tube networks in my bases. I just hope that whatever she decides to do is something that she's willing to accept help on or that she can manage on her own.
Otherwise, it's her own damn time and I hope she spends it enjoying herself :)

Reactions: Narc and Mevansuto

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized... if Eloraam is back she'll probably start playing on Forgecraft again aswell...
that means she'll continue developing her Skynet :eek:
anyone still remember her skynet of turtles on the old forgecraft server?

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I just realized... if Eloraam is back she'll probably start playing on Forgecraft again aswell...
I thought her Skynet was a success, and it operated under the codename Direwolf20? After all, he has an obsession with turtles (and now drones) and automation.... :p

Planetguy

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if now that nodes count as blocks, that it'll be possible to move them with frames?
Yes, I've moved them with Redstone in Motion, so RP frames would hopefully be able to move them.

I'd take PR over RP3, because if one of its developers' real life picks up, someone else can take over trivially (yay open-source!), and because at this time RP3 is a sickle with no crafting recipe and tons of hype.

Reactions: YX33A and Padfoote

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019

If you remember rightly from the forgecraft videos - She stopped playing on that server and was playing on Shadow's server instead with copygirl(Believe that's her name can't remember 100%)

Reactions: YX33A

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
If you remember rightly from the forgecraft videos - She stopped playing on that server and was playing on Shadow's server instead with copygirl(Believe that's her name can't remember 100%)

yea, but then shadow stopped making videos and disappeared for weeks and months :(

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
I had skynet on a server once. Was trying to make hunter-seeker turtles (with limited success :\). Ended up with a giant world eating turtle array. gps is a beautiful thing.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ZeCowMan

Jul 29, 2019
Besides, just like Hollywood, you can throw around all the remakes and "reimaginings" you want, but they never hold a candle to the original.

Ahem. I think Dredd 3D would like to have a word with you. :p There's plenty more reboots that hold up or even surpass the originals. There's a lot of films that people probably don't even know are remakes that were better than the originals. Although, I guess a lot of that is subjective so it's hard to make the point that there are. I guess all I'm saying is I disagree! xD

Anywho. On topic.. I am so very excited to see Eloraam back. I never thought I'd see the day that she'd return. RP2 was one of my favorite mods back in the day and I still occasionally go back and play the retro packs because of it. I know there's alternatives now but it just doesn't feel the same playing with them compared to RP2. I know a lot of people don't have much faith in RP3 actually becoming a thing but I have high hopes and it would certainly bring me a lot of joy to play with RedPower again even if it doesn't make it into any of the official FTB packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.