What's new in modded minecraft today?

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Oooh look, Steve Factory Manager:

-Alpha 87
Drastically improved the tooltips in the container selection menu. This allows you to easily tell containers apart without looking at their coordinates. One can see the adjacent blocks of the container which allows one to mark containers by placing blocks nearby. It even displays the text of nearby signs which allows one to label containers.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 11h
Kinda hit a rut with the machines stuff, so I'm going to work on the pipe wire system.

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 8h
Here's the placeholder structure rendering of the pipe wire system. It's also going to be my redstone wire system. pic.twitter.com/Loc1hKOYKi

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 8h
The wires keeps track of the network structure as they are created, which basically means they have infinite range.

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 2h
Pipe wire is coming along now. It looks fairly nice and can wrap itself around pipes and obstacles properly. pic.twitter.com/aVt8CqokQt

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 2h
They're quite efficient. This entire cable network's structure can be 'broken' and 'reformed' in under a millisecond. pic.twitter.com/Mq1JCdxXhL

RWTema @Extra_Utilities · 51s
Was I meant to be doing something? My OCD kicked in and I can't continue until all the grass is covered. pic.twitter.com/cL4UdXUaZG

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
@CovertJaguar just updated Railcraft to 9.1 with some fancy panty ore gen as the beginning of the Electrical Age of Rails!

http://www.railcraft.info/version-9-1-0-0-ore-seams/

CovertBigKitty said:
Version 9.1.0.0 – Ore Seams!
Its that time again! Update time!

This version brings a new feature which is Stage 1 of the Electric Locomotive Project. That being Tin and Copper World Gen which will be used in the crafting of Electric Tracks and Locomotives. This Ore Gen is unique in that it spawns “seams” of low quality Ores, giving you a reason to establish a semi-permanent mine in the regions in which they spawn (complete with railways!). Poor Ores refine into Nuggets rather than Ingots. Enjoy!

I am currently working in earnest on the Electric Locomotive that was unlocked via Patreon support. This is going to be a pretty major system with a decent amount of content: new Locomotive, new Tracks, a new OreGen system for Copper/Tin and other Metals (done!), and more.

Please forgive the confusing mess that is CurseForge. They seems to have removed the ability for me link to the download page for a specific file and instead redirect you to a list files to download.

Download Here

Additionally, I’d like to direct everyone’s attention to my Patreon Page. There is some cool stuff over there (Beta Access, Custom Emblems, etc….) so be sure to take a look!

Change Log:
  • NEW: Poor Ore Seams. Seams of Poor Ore for Iron, Gold, Tin, and Copper will now spawn in the world. Cook the Ore to get Nuggets.
  • NEW: Added Railcraft Villager and Structure to Villages. (credits to AEnterprise for the initial code)
  • FIX: Refuse to extract zero stack items from inventories, fixes pulling infinite items from Barrels.
  • FIX: Close file resources after loading textures because apparently MC doesn't do it for us.
  • FIX: Removed config options pertaining to IC2 Refined Iron, since it no longer exists and they were crashing with newer Forge versions.
  • FIX: Call markDirty() on inventories.
  • FIX: Snow Slabs are crafted with Snow Layers, not Blocks. Fixes recipe conflict.
  • FIX: Apply mad hacks to make pathfinding stop trying to jump over my Walls.
  • FIX: Various bug fixes mostly related to left over 1.7 issues.
  • FIX: Converted Tank Cart Filter recipes to a Custom Recipe, fixes issues with incorrect items being mapped.
  • FIX: Fix minecart deconstruction recipes, they should now return the cart contents correctly.

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Is this ... Flux Armour?

fcbd904b6a.png

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft Ore doubling! *Standalone edition
This mod adds ore doubling to Railcraft rock crushers. But you say to yourself: "But it already had ore doubling?". That's only the case when IC2 is installed and the config is set to allow it.

What if you don't have IC2? That's the purpose of this mod: to make ore doubling with rock crushers possible, without IC2 present.

1RTnft4.png

It also does nice things such as enabling the behaviour of doors in 1.8 snapshots (stack to 64, get 3 per craft)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, starting with @CrazyPants with an update for EnderIO
CrazyPants said:
New EIO version uploaded with some bug fixes and the addition of farm upgrades. http://enderio.com

and @iChun with updates for Torched, Trail Mix and Picture-in-Picture
iChun said:
Torched 3.0.1
  • Fix crashes with client references serverside.
Trail Mix 3.0.2
  • Fix crashes with client references serverside.
Picture-in-Picture 3.0.1
  • Fixed other player hats rendering in First person view of other players.
  • Fixed other players rendering as invisible in Third person view of other players.
  • Attempted fix for certain issues with particles, most particularly the item-pickup bug.
  • Attempted fix for VoxelMap flashing while rendering other player’s views. Will either work, not work, or crash the game (in which case… not work)

and lasly @ProfMobius with an update for Opis
ProfMobius said:
Opis 1.2.2a
  • Fixed having to install Opis on both the server and the client.
  • Fixed the packets being handled improperly (hopefully).

Reactions: buggirlexpres

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
GregoriousT with a new update!

5.01h:
  • Added Boilers in 3 different Variations (all are 3x3x5), Bronze, Steel and Tungstensteel. When they are at full capacity they work on Fuel Items like IC2 Generators with the same or up to twice the amount of Steam produced (2 Steam being 1 EU) per Fuel Unit. Sugar Canes and Cactii don't work as Fuel because they only have 1/4 of a Fuel Unit, while at least 1/2 of a Fuel Unit is required to be burned. They also accept Fuels of Semifluid Gen (regular Ratio with up to x2 Bonus) and also the Diesel Gen (but much more inefficient!).
  • Fixed some IC² Recipes not getting properly removed.
BOILERS!!!

Infinite Unrest

Jul 29, 2019
New update from @joshie:

Mariculture 1.7.2 BETA 12
• Added Unpacker! (Performs 1x1 crafting recipes, e.g. blocks > ingots, dyes > flowers).
• Added Advanced Sluice (Will drain large areas, OR fill them up).
• Fish Products NEI now shows the percentage under a tooltip
• Fish Products now capped at 15 instead of 6
• Fixed FLUDD
• Fixed Fish Feeder being entirely unoperational
• Fixed Fish Feeder not syncing CanWork
• Books can no longer be applied to jewelry (Configurable).
• Switched Copper default to on
• Removed Sifter XP
• Mirrors can no longer let you get Fortune 5
• Added config option to re-enable picking up fish food from throwing in the water
• Made the old models the default config, while I work on Turbine System