What's new in modded minecraft today?

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
7 minutes after you posted that Spacetoad posted

SpaceToad‏@SpaceToadCraft

BrFtReWCEAANR9n.png:large

Robots implemented so far... And some room for future ones.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Some more stuff from GregoriusT

5.01j:
  • Added Super Buffer, which is like a Chest Buffer but with 256 Slots. Note: It doesn't have Slots inside the GUI, 256 would have been too many Slots for a GUI anyways. Otherwise it behaves exactly like a Chest Buffer.
  • Added Crates. They are similar to Forestrys Crates but they store 16 Items (Currently just all Dusts, Gems, Ingots and Plates). You need a Packager to put the things into the Crate and either an Unpackager or a Crowbar to unpack the Crates. Crates are made from an Iron or Steel Screw and a Wooden Plank.

Everything in this update is awesome,
SuperBuffer: This will work awesome for solid fueled boilers and other solid powered machines!
Crates: Crate all the Dust, Gems, Ingots and Plates.
[DOUBLEPOST=1403835365][/DOUBLEPOST]SECOND POST:

Also a new GT addon is coming out that adds an age before the Steam Age, It adds rotational power and is unnamed. We have addons for addons now.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Some more stuff from GregoriusT

5.01j:
  • Added Super Buffer, which is like a Chest Buffer but with 256 Slots. Note: It doesn't have Slots inside the GUI, 256 would have been too many Slots for a GUI anyways. Otherwise it behaves exactly like a Chest Buffer.
  • Added Crates. They are similar to Forestrys Crates but they store 16 Items (Currently just all Dusts, Gems, Ingots and Plates). You need a Packager to put the things into the Crate and either an Unpackager or a Crowbar to unpack the Crates. Crates are made from an Iron or Steel Screw and a Wooden Plank.

Everything in this update is awesome,
SuperBuffer: This will work awesome for solid fueled boilers and other solid powered machines!
Crates: Crate all the Dust, Gems, Ingots and Plates.
[DOUBLEPOST=1403835365][/DOUBLEPOST]SECOND POST:

Also a new GT addon is coming out that adds an age before the Steam Age, It adds rotational power and is unnamed. We have addons for aaddon-ceptionddons now.
i must say it.

addon-ception.

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
TiC Tooltips updated to v1.1.8
Changelog
- Fixed Iguana Tweaks for TiC/TiC Tweaks modifiers not being shown in the tool stats tooltip

The Spice of Life updated to v1.0.5 (EDIT: actually, updated to v1.0.5a, fixing some 1.7.2 server issues)
Changelog
- Fixed server crash in 1.7.2 from client-side packet handlers getting registered server-side
- Hopefully fixed sporadic bug that caused Hunger Overhaul to stop regenerating health from food (thanks to CptVictory for helping to debug it)
- Added Italian localization (thanks TheVikingWarrior)
- Added integration with foods from the Mariculture mod
- Added FLOOR and CEILING functions to the food.modifier.formula expression parser
- Made the food values tooltip handle hugely negative saturation better
- Fixed saturation flashing outside the hunger bar when you have slightly negative saturation and are holding food that restores saturation

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, starting with @Nuchaz with an update for BiblioCraft
Nuchaz said:
Its that time again, time for an update. With the release of Minecraft v1.7.10 today and with forge having a working pre-release, I was able to move my dev environment to Minecraft 1.7.10 and update BiblioCraft. There was only 1 major change in forge that affected Bibliocraft and that was related to bounding boxes. That meant that older versions of BiblioCraft will crash on 1.7.10, so, you will have to update BiblioCraft to this new version to run 1.7.10. In this version I fixed the signs not shifting forward when right clicked with a screw gun as well as added default support for Blood Magic and Gregtech items / tools on some of the BiblioCraft blocks.

In other news, after seeing the success of some of the other Minecraft modders on Patreon, I decided to give it a try and setup a page. Check out my Patreon page and become a patron if you would like to help support me and help me afford more hours I can put into BiblioCraft.
icon_biggrin.gif
This could potentially help me out a lot and even potentially put me in a place where I could make BiblioCraft my full time job. How amazing would that be?, both for me and you. So check me out at http://www.patreon.com/nuchaz and tell all your friends.

Also, I would like to officially announce my twitter feed. I sorta kinda started using it just before my last big feature release and with the advent of patreon I would like to use it as a more general means of keeping everyone up to date on what I might be working on and I may share screenshots from time to time. So also check that out at http://twitter.com/Mozzerello and spread that to all your friends.

Finally, if you run into any bugs or have any questions or suggestions or anything, either leave a comment down below, head over to the official forum thread on the Minecraft Forum (link above) or create an issue on github. Head on over to the downloads page to grab the shiny new BiblioCraft v1.7.3 release and as always, Enjoy!
icon_smile.gif

and @iChun with some information regarding updating his mods to 1.7.10
iChun said:
As you guys may have noticed, Forge for 1.7.10 has been released.

A lot of things have changed between 1.7.2 and 1.7.10, so a few of my mods for 1.7.2 aren’t working on 1.7.10 just yet.
Worst case scenario, I’ll have to bump up my Mods’ versions to 4.X.X for 1.7.10, which will most likely be the case.

Those that are confirmed not working (crashing/unintended behaviour, etc) are listed here:
  • PiP
This list will continue to be updated until all mods in list are working/updated to 1.7.10.

Cheers,
iChun

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
A little mod called Tabula Rasa made by King Lemming for me, but will be useful to others:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/longshot-request-hopefully-very-simple.47096/

It adds up to 16 blocks and up to 32k items that are just blank templates. You provide your own textures, use Minetweaker (or similar) to give them recipes/uses, and use a worldgen mod to add them to the world if you wish. Great for themed modpacks or players that want to expand crafting recipes with new items, etc. without having to try and work out how to setup java and forge for a tiny mod.
Currently only for 1.6.4, but may be released for 1.7.

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
A little mod called Tabula Rasa made by King Lemming for me, but will be useful to others:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/longshot-request-hopefully-very-simple.47096/

It adds up to 16 blocks and up to 32k items that are just blank templates. You provide your own textures, use Minetweaker (or similar) to give them recipes/uses, and use a worldgen mod to add them to the world if you wish. Great for themed modpacks or players that want to expand crafting recipes with new items, etc. without having to try and work out how to setup java and forge for a tiny mod.
Currently only for 1.6.4, but may be released for 1.7.
Oh my glob! Your suggestion is a hero!
I was looking for this for such a long time, My modpack... Is saved.
"And one again the day is saved, thanks to the powerpuff-lemming and his sidekick, @Golrith!

Reactions: Like