Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

7thfleet

Jul 29, 2019
Were the issues in NEI ever fixed? The ones that would allow people to modify the client and force gamemode c due to the server-side NEI not checking whether they had permission or not. I believe they appeared in 1.4.6, Are they fixed in 1.6.4 versions?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, most mods don't let you disable recipes, some let you set different recipes but the majority don't want anyone tampering with their mods, which is completely fine and understandable.
Maybe use MineTweaker, if you're using 1.6.4 of course?
I really don't know a lot about it, so I wouldn't be any use on how to use it, in fact; I'm not even sure it can disable recipes...but it's worth a shot! :)

lbap

Jul 29, 2019
For the Igneous Extruder, is there a way in the config to make all the sides closed by default when it is first placed?

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
For the Igneous Extruder, is there a way in the config to make all the sides closed by default when it is first placed?
Nope, I don't believe so. Why would you need to do that though? Surely you can just place it down and block all the sides in the GUI? :)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
This might sound incredibly daft, but what are common methods of farming mob essence to run an autospawner?

I usually run a mob grinder full of vanilla spawners i've swiped from dungeons, but what are the alternate ways people use?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
This might sound incredibly daft, but what are common methods of farming mob essence to run an autospawner?

I usually run a mob grinder full of vanilla spawners i've swiped from dungeons, but what are the alternate ways people use?
If you have blood magic the Ritual of the green grove makes essence berries grow at the same if not faster rate of a watering can from Extra Utils. and the XP to Mob Essence conversion rate is a bit OP

Reactions: No one and RedBoss