The state of 1.6 Modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
just a question @Eyamaz
i remember you twitterd that the updates will all be monday...
Now it is Tuesday so ...
Did you think of Monday as Monday after this Monday or have you just failed to get it done on time ?
I would just like to have an approximation of when to Expect the Monster update :)

(P.S. that is why the FTB team usually dont give ETA^^ )

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
sigh. yeah. I should never give ETAs...
will finish when I get home from work tonight. Monster, Horizons and MW2 are almost done. only 1 week left of working both jobs and then I no longer have to worry about not having enough time in a day.

sorry :(

Reactions: Xarlas

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
We can wait
24hours longer waiting isnt the end of the world
P.s. Because you said you will finish them when you are back from work you basicly gave a new ETA ^^

leijk

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz and @Jadedcat will there become a 1.7 version of BnB and AS

EDIT: It hasn't be when the official packs are released after a month of 2/3 after the releases is good enough for me

CuteTurret

Jul 29, 2019
will finish when I get home from work tonight. Monster, Horizons and MW2 are almost done. only 1 week left of working both jobs and then I no longer have to worry about not having enough time in a day.

Don't worry, its ok. *hug*

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019

I am sorry for the loss of one of your jobs and the corresponding loss of income.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
I wonder if Dire will ever stop adding updates to his 1.6 series modpack? Does anyone know if his modpack is on the list of to-be-frozen 1.6 modpacks?

I am hoping for a finalized, stable release version that I can play on without having to worry about bugfixes or updates breaking it, so yes I would actually be in favor of seeing it finalized if that is possible.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I wonder if Dire will ever stop adding updates to his 1.6 series modpack? Does anyone know if his modpack is on the list of to-be-frozen 1.6 modpacks?

I am hoping for a finalized, stable release version that I can play on without having to worry about bugfixes or updates breaking it, so yes I would actually be in favor of seeing it finalized if that is possible.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

From everything I understand, his pack is not an official pack, and as such will not be frozen at this time.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
From everything I understand, his pack is not an official pack, and as such will not be frozen at this time.

that would be correct
93ScQ.jpg

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
well i guess well i wait for the monster update (which i hope has RoC v20g or higher) i can re-download skyrim and start modding it again. maybe this time i'll make a dagger mod or a mace mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.