What's new in modded minecraft today?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Name of mod and author or it didn't happen

Name of mod try the lazers mod. There was one in the pack dire wolf ran for his first series. And that mod was remade at least once and several others were made to. But this is the coolest one by far. And has several uniqe functions.

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
New mod: The Spice of Life.

squeek502 said:
The Spice Of Life

A mod that encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns.​

Makes it so that eating the same thing over and over will give you fewer and fewer hunger restored each time. Everything in this mod is entirely configurable (server-side), including the formula used to calculate the diminishing returns (see Configuration section below). Compatible with Hunger Overhaul.

Note: This mod is mostly intended to be used with other mods that add more food to the game.

Download

v1.0.0 (for Minecraft 1.6.4):
Github | Adf.ly

Screenshots

ZLupLLB.png

deqY53W.png

Configuration

Want the mod to behave differently than is currently possible? Let me know and I'll probably make it a configuration option​

Code:
####################
# server
#===================
# These config settings are server-side only
# The values will get sent to all clients on the server
####################

server {
  # If true, a player's food history will be empty once they pass the new.player.food.eaten.treshold
  # If false, any food eaten before the threshold is passed will also count after it is passed
  B:clear.history.after.food.eaten.threshold.reached=false

# The maximum amount of eaten foods stored in the history at a time
  I:food.history.length=12

# If true, food history will not get reset after every death
  B:food.history.persists.through.death=false

# Uses the EvalEx expression parser
  # See: https://github.com/uklimaschewski/EvalEx for syntax/function documentation
  #
  # Available variables:
  #  count : The number of times the food has been eaten (out of the last max_history_length foods)
  #  max_history_length : The maximum number of foods that are stored in the history at a time (food.history.length)
  #  cur_history_length : The current number of foods that are stored in the history (<= max_history_length)
  #  food_hunger_value : The default amount of hunger the food would restore in hunger units (note: 1 hunger unit = 1/2 hunger bar)
  #  food_saturation_mod : The default saturation modifier of the food
  #  cur_hunger : The current hunger value of the player in hunger units (20 = full)
  #  cur_saturation : The current saturation value of the player
  #  total_food_eaten : The all-time total number of times any food has been eaten by the player
  #
  S:food.modifier.formula=MAX(0, (1 - count/12))^MAX(0, food_hunger_value-ROUND(MAX(0, 1 - count/12), 0))

# The number of times a new player (by World) needs to eat before this mod has any effect
  I:new.player.food.eaten.threshold=6
}

dav20011

Jul 29, 2019
It's to easy, when you only eat carrots, because they are easy to get. I think she wants that you use the Agriculture food.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Nuchaz with BiblioCraft
Nuchaz said:
BiblioCraft has been updated to v1.7.1. This update includes the ability to add carpet under seats much like the tables as well as updated translations and some tweaks to the tooltips on the fancy signs to help fit some of the translations a little better. It is still not quite as perfect as I would like, but it is definitely an improvement on the tooltips. I may fiddle with that more in the future, but for now, the tooltips should be a little more readable if you’re using one of the translations that used more space.

I also changed the iron fancy lamp recipe, the default recipe costs a little more now, but there is an alternate recipe that uses iron nuggets if you have a mod that has iron nuggets. Thanks to the forge dictionary for making that easy to do.

The lock and key has also been updated to support the sword pedestal, the fancy signs and the fancy workbench. I also added a recipe for the lock and key, but that is disabled by default and can be enabled easily within the config file.

Take a look at the changelog for full details on what changed and head on over to the downloads page to get the newest version. If you have any questions, comments, or problems feel free to post in the comments here on my website, on the official forum thread on the minecraft forums or make an issue on my github page. As always, Enjoy! :D

and @Reika with updates for DragonAPI, ExpandedRedstone, GeoStrata, ReactorCraft and RotaryCraft
Reika said:
V23b:
  • DragonAPI: Fixed bee registration and breeding
  • DragonAPI: Fixed IDConflictException formatting
  • DragonAPI: Fixed GalacticCraft class references
  • DragonAPI: Improved color parsing performance
  • DragonAPI: Expanded ThermalExpansion recipe handler
  • DragonAPI: Improved log2() performance
  • DragonAPI: Registered all wood types as wood, not just oak
  • DragonAPI: Added SlicedBlockBlueprint
  • DragonAPI: Updated MagicCrops support
  • DragonAPI: Added player permissions handling
  • ExpandedRedstone: Fixed some NPEs with the item effector
  • ExpandedRedstone: Item effector can now build Withers
  • ExpandedRedstone: Shock Panel is now stopped by blocks
  • ExpandedRedstone: Hid "TileEntity" block from NEI
  • GeoStrata: Finished and released Tile Accelerator
  • GeoStrata: Finished and released crystal bees
  • ReactorCraft: Added high-pressure turbine
  • ReactorCraft: Angular transducer now works on multiblock housings
  • ReactorCraft: Updated handbook
  • ReactorCraft: Cut nuclear waste production 75%
  • ReactorCraft: Gas collector now works with all coal and wood
  • ReactorCraft: Pipes no longer interact with BC pipes
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed OC compatibility
  • RotaryCraft: Added bedrock handsaw for microblocks
  • RotaryCraft: Added permissions handling for the Borer, Sonic Borer, Pile Driver, Terraformer, Self-Destruct, Defoliator, and Block Ram
  • RotaryCraft: Removed terraformer disable config option due to redundancy
  • RotaryCraft: Defoliator can now use MFR liquid poison
  • RotaryCraft: Grafters now depend on Forestry to be obtainable
  • RotaryCraft: Borers no longer drop cauldrons as blocks
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed spawner controller I/O box rendering
  • RotaryCraft: Fan is now stopped by blocks
  • RotaryCraft: Added salt to ore dictionary
  • RotaryCraft: Screwdriver is now usable as an MFR Precision Hammer
  • RotaryCraft: EnderDragon can no longer destroy machines
  • RotaryCraft: Material types now matter in the shaft power bus
  • RotaryCraft: Added anti-air gun
  • RotaryCraft: Added missing ExpandedRedstone TEs to EMP blacklist

gokogt386

Jul 29, 2019
Just in case any of you were wondering what traveler's gear can do:
My ninja training is going well. Now I just have to figure out how to disappear entirely...
NLkG4f9.png

...although I may have developed a liking for walking through things.
KsfME78.png

Oh well. I guess I'll just toss some lilypads on my feet and stroll across the lake.
qmhPm94.png

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Just in case any of you were wondering what traveler's gear can do:
My ninja training is going well. Now I just have to figure out how to disappear entirely...
NLkG4f9.png

...although I may have developed a liking for walking through things.
KsfME78.png

Oh well. I guess I'll just toss some lilypads on my feet and stroll across the lake.
qmhPm94.png

Seems kind of unbalanced and out of character of TiC.