Agrarian Skys help, venting, and discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
I just upgraded my reactor a little and have now an output of 12,3k RF, but I have a little problems transferring it to my drill.

I have no problem getting it into my energy cells, but the tesseract seems to only transfer 10k RF. Is there a maximum to them, I thought it was 10k per side because of the 10k per energy conduit connection?

Shouldn't this setup be able to transfer up to 20k? I am confused :(

LgDarU0.jpg

HFKRPqW.jpg

Last edited:

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I just missed it in the 77 pages of posts but, can you hook up itemducts to an industrial apiary to get the combs out?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
I just upgraded my reactor a little and have now an output of 12,3k RF, but I have a little problems transferring it to my drill.

I have no problem getting it into my energy cells, but the tesseract seems to only transfer 10k RF. Is there a maximum to them, I thought it was 10k per side because of the 10k per energy conduit connection?

LgDarU0.jpg

HFKRPqW.jpg

you only have 2 inputs into the tesseract is each cell set to max output?

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
If it's natura cotton it goes planted->pink seed stage->cotton. Usually, if you break it in the pink seed stage you get at least 2 seeds.

Gee, try to be helpful, and make people realize just how ignorant I actually am :).

Also, I thought it was Pam's cotton, not Natura's cotton. But in fairness, I've only seen those two together in MF2 or similar.

===

Octuple cobble? ... And you did it?

And the reward is a damaged pick?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1399829169][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, an AFK survival question: Is there any way to automatically feed you from storage in this pack?

Since a chunk loader only runs if you are logged on, I may as well be logged on and load an 8 chunk radius naturally, right? Ok, so if I'm going to be on overnight, and running my machines, I need to pay hunger overhaul, right? So since I'm afk, I need something to auto-feed me, right?

So ...what do I want for this?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Since a chunk loader only runs if you are logged on, I may as well be logged on and load an 8 chunk radius naturally, right? Ok, so if I'm going to be on overnight, and running my machines, I need to pay hunger overhaul, right? So since I'm afk, I need something to auto-feed me, right?

chug a stack or 2 of carrot/apple/melon juice that will give a well-fed buff that will last you a while

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019

Nothing wrong. According to the config, laser pre-chargers take a maximum of 2,500 rf/t each. So 4 chargers = 10k rf/t. The book saying 5k rf per pre-charger is wrong.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Gee, try to be helpful, and make people realize just how ignorant I actually am :).

Also, I thought it was Pam's cotton, not Natura's cotton. But in fairness, I've only seen those two together in MF2 or similar.

===

Octuple cobble? ... And you did it?

And the reward is a damaged pick?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1399829169][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, an AFK survival question: Is there any way to automatically feed you from storage in this pack?

Not technically *in* the pack, but Immibis made this specifically for the pack, and it's fantastic.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/autofood.44660/
As you said, it just automates feeding, you still have to make/supply the food, so I think it's balanced. Should totally be in the pack, imo, as not all of us play on servers and can have our crops grow/cobbles gen, etc. while off line.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
So .. .1.4 still not safe and recomended due to the pulverize sand to dust not happening?

That was never an issue in the pack. If you manually updated Tinker's Steelworks at some point, than yes, that was indeed an issue which is why it has taken a bit for AS to update to the latest TSteelworks.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Not technically *in* the pack, but Immibis made this specifically for the pack, and it's fantastic.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/autofood.44660/
As you said, it just automates feeding, you still have to make/supply the food, so I think it's balanced. Should totally be in the pack, imo, as not all of us play on servers and can have our crops grow/cobbles gen, etc. while off line.
if you can pipe food in then a bit of AE and auto faming and you are set for life

TheTunnelingCat

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way for me to be able to get my quest data back? i recently changed minecraft accounts and i want to have all the quests i completed as the other character on this one

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
I am finally, finally thinking of remaking my automated pulverizing/sifting. I'm thinking of making it 3-level, top level pulverizers only cobble and sifts gravel, second level pulverized cobble and gravel, sand's sifted and third level pulverized to dust. Then everything gets sent to appropriate barrels, with the exception or ores which get sent straight into one of 9 smelteries (Still not bothering with a high oven). To that extent, though, I'd like a bit of a list: What items can be gotten from sifting gravel, sand and dust? So I know how many barrels I'm gonna need total. (I'm thinking of 10 pulverizers for each stage, total of 60 pulverizers and 20 automatons for each level for a total of 60 as well. It's gonna require a lot of energy and I haven't made a big reactor yet, not counting the resources needed to make everything, including ~100 igneous extruders).

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Making blizzes easier to get is kind of cheap, imho. Snow blocks aren't hard, there is a quest to make a glacial precipitator, after all. You can even skip the blizzes and use bees instead.

Loving the jetpack. This seems like perhaps the final nail in the ic2 coffin.

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
I worked out to get Attuned Bees, they're a quest reward for the seed oil quest.

I just got Spatial Bees, that gravity effect is dangerous on this map. I've already got the None Serum, so I'll be applying that to them once they're done in their current breeding cycle. Tip for bees, get your hands on the maximum breeding and none effect serum as soon as you can, it makes it a lot easier to get bees and makes the dangerous ones safer.

Does anyone have a good reactor/turbine setup? My current reactor is 7x7x5 and it has 15 fuel rods (3 tall, 5 pattern) surrounded by cyrotheum. It's producing about 7.5kRF/t and using about 0.100mB/t of fuel. I copied my world and tried stuffing with a turbine, but that design only produced about 360mb/t of steam, and looking at the reactor turbine spreadsheet, this won't produce the same amount of RF/t, let alone more, even if I'm using Enderium as a coil.