Whats Your Agrarian Skies go-to food?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Which is the food you 64 of in the far left of your hotbar? :p Or on your person.

Mine is fries. Salt and potatoes are both pretty easy. :) And it gives back good meat pops.

What's yours?

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Cheeseburgers.

Soybeans gives all you need for cheese and butter, then add toast and some salt, all of it very easy to get.

But i am looking into getting the best quality meals, just need it to be atleast semi automatable, (or quick to do on the fly)

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
early game fish and potatos, and pressed carrots and melons

once I have good grain and soy production, hamburgers

Azhrael

Jul 29, 2019
Stuffed eggplant. One eggplant, one garlic, a single step crafting recipe, and it fills three drumsticks. As soon as you have enough bonemeal to apply it to grass for seeds, it's a viable option and stays that way up until endgame.

Reactions: Juanitierno

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Bacon Mushroom Burgers.

Hearty large meal and really easy to make. All it needs is wheat and a couple cows and pigs. (Ok, some mushrooms too. Easy to get from Harvestcraft.)

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Bacon Mushroom Burgers.

Hearty large meal and really easy to make. All it needs is wheat and a couple cows and pigs. (Ok, some mushrooms too. Easy to get from Harvestcraft.)
mushrooms are an easy side effect from soul sand production and you can sub the meat and milk with firm tofu and soy milk

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Bacon. I have a pig iron unbreakable pick making it for me, and it gives 2 hunger back. So not too bad.

ddejong

Jul 29, 2019
Start with carrot juice, proceed to toast once I get automated crop farming going, then finally the cheeseburger+fries+smoothie feasts. The first one can feed you off of just a few planted carrots, the second is something you're doing anyways for a quest, and the final one because only needing to eat a single item to almost completely fill your hunger bar is so convenient.

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
I always eat the salads/soup thing. Get carrot and potato and you can make the stew with those and the use the rest of the carrot and potato to make the final product. Very easy and quick

Jul 29, 2019
Mine is bread and chicken, when you combine it.
3 and a half chops filled and really easy to get.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to go with carrot juice as well. Once I get my mob farm up and running, I may switch over to stock as that is rather easy too.