Whats Your Agrarian Skies go-to food?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Platinawolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going with the fish burgers,,, Set up the automation for making fishies and now they are swarming my AE system ^^*. But I suppose I'm also using the leftover pasta to ^^*. Early on it was a lot of carrot juice though.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Garden soup seems to be a fairly good option for me so far 2 chicken sticks and 1:05 well fed buff
All for carrots and bones.

Hito_

Jul 29, 2019
We like to go with Donuts, Grilled Cheese, Footlongs, Hearty Breakfasts In that order for Drumstick filling need

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment, I'm subsiding purely on Baked potatoes. I've got over 10 stacks of unbaked ones, so I'm not exactly short on potatoes to eat. I can't be bothered to make anything fancier.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
so much easier on the food when you have AE crafting set up, then you can just set an interface to keep a stack of your favorite food available at various locations throughout your base

Reactions: Adonis0 and Hito_

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
...Uh... I admit, I am not super good at AgS and am not very far, but I'm going with golden apples(not enchanted) made with TiC and the smeltery.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
So far I'm on a positive feedback loop of toast with apple juice as backup. Though, I'm starting to become a lot less careful about jumping/etc. We'll see how thing'll go.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Cheeseburgers - you can make them with just potatoes and soybeans.

Bonus advice: Don't try to automate them with Thermal Expansion.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Originally carrot juice, then I threw a melon seed in front of an MFR harvester, now I've got smoothies for days.

Slightly off topic, my politically incorrect side would suggest that 'food' made with tofu should have a hunger penalty, but my pragmatic side wants me to keep my mouth shut until I finish Hell's Kitchen. Wheat + Tofu = Bacon cheeseburger. OP.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Toast until Soy becomes an option or until you get cows. Then Grill Cheese sammiches, then once you have a supply of beef, burgers!

Also, question: Is there a good way to automate the making of things like salt or fresh water/milk that is nothing more than cycling items through crafting squares? Without using a dozen Cyclic Assemblers, that is. I mean, sure, I could use a Cyclic Assembler, I think it even accepts liquid input and uses the liquid from the tank rather than requiring you to fill the bucket manually, but a Cyclic Assembler also requires power.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Toast until Soy becomes an option or until you get cows. Then Grill Cheese sammiches, then once you have a supply of beef, burgers!

Also, question: Is there a good way to automate the making of things like salt or fresh water/milk that is nothing more than cycling items through crafting squares? Without using a dozen Cyclic Assemblers, that is. I mean, sure, I could use a Cyclic Assembler, I think it even accepts liquid input and uses the liquid from the tank rather than requiring you to fill the bucket manually, but a Cyclic Assembler also requires power.

Maybe AE and fluid transposer but that will require even moar power

Cyclic assembler are just the best for this

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Maybe AE and fluid transposer but that will require even moar power

Cyclic assembler are just the best for this
Yea, if I'm going to use a Fluid Transposer, I might as well just use a Cyclic Assembler. However, I might be able to hook up an ME Interface to the Cyclic Assembler for on-demand crafting.

I just wish the ME Network would craft with the fluids on disk the same way that the Cyclic Assembler did so I could just avoid the whole mess.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Yea, if I'm going to use a Fluid Transposer, I might as well just use a Cyclic Assembler. However, I might be able to hook up an ME Interface to the Cyclic Assembler for on-demand crafting.

I just wish the ME Network would craft with the fluids on disk the same way that the Cyclic Assembler did so I could just avoid the whole mess.
actually the fluidcrafter block can do that IIRC

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019

The liquicrafter will do the same thing for salt and whatnot with just a redstone signal instead of power. And, in theory, Extra Cells will do just that via the Fluid crafting chamber, however it appears to be bugged in that it consumes the pot/mixing bowl/whatever that Harvestcraft uses.