Ask a stupid question...

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Btw did anyone get my joke up there (the Irish potato famine of 1812)?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yes
(p.s....at least stay with the game when you ask a "real" question :p)

When is 1812?
It was during the year of 1812, and it was a bad time for the Irish, as a reminder.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!(or rather, anyone else enjoy weird crossovers?)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
for the same reason modded villagers are such poor farmers

Where do all the carrots come from?

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Because hostess got back in business.

Why can't I farm twinkies?!?!?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Because a twinkie is not in the game yet.

Why is it so hard to set up a reasonable, sane mod environment for 164, where a given mod has it's own directory, and can be built individually, with the actual sources for minecraft protected from accidental alteration by an editing error; something as sane as a C programming environment where you just #include system header files and don't need a full copy of the OS for each program you write?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna go with: Minecraft is harsh mistress at times, and this is one of those times.

...Seriously, though, I have a solution to this issue, but it's not exactly C Programming... It's more of using windows shell commands with another program to do the heavy lifting. Unless you mean for CODING mods, in which case, see previous answer and possibly add in "And you're asking too much of her".

How come neither Agriculture or Pams Harvest Craft had Ruben Sandwiches, or Monte Cristo Sandwich?

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
As far as coding goes, I've got my first trivial mod working in Eclipse, and I can't figure out how to export it in a way that will scale up to having more than one single mod in my lifetime.

As for the food mods not having those sandwiches, there is always another food item not yet included; the number of food items is countable, but programming space is finite.

Hmm ... Is the number of food items countable? Or is it a real problem?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
As far as coding goes, I've got my first trivial mod working in Eclipse, and I can't figure out how to export it in a way that will scale up to having more than one single mod in my lifetime.

As for the food mods not having those sandwiches, there is always another food item not yet included; the number of food items is countable, but programming space is finite.

Hmm ... Is the number of food items countable? Or is it a real problem?
It is of course countable, as it's nothing more then a combination of valid objects we can combine. That said, it's bound to be a big number if we don't impose limits on what counts as valid.

A better question would be how come I have cravings for things like Ruben Sandwices and milkshakes yet am a normal guy?

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
It is of course countable, as it's nothing more then a combination of valid objects we can combine. That said, it's bound to be a big number if we don't impose limits on what counts as valid.

A better question would be how come I have cravings for things like Ruben Sandwices and milkshakes yet am a normal guy?
Because it's common to eat noodles in Northern China

I'd like to know why heated berry juice made me addicted to it.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Because it's common to eat noodles in Northern China

I'd like to know why heated berry juice made me addicted to it.
Because those berries have Caffiene, as they are coffee beans. Why you enjoy Kopi Luwak is beyond me, though.

Why does Fettuccine Alfredo mean "grab some random pasta noodles and add cream sauce after it's done boiling" to most people?

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Because those berries have Caffiene, as they are coffee beans. Why you enjoy Kopi Luwak is beyond me, though.

Why does Fettuccine Alfredo mean "grab some random pasta noodles and add cream sauce after it's done boiling" to most people?
Because it's not German

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
(Remember, according to the rules in the OP, the answers must not be non-sequitors, they have to actually be an answer.)

Was your question "Nature, what are we going to do tomorrow night?"?

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
(Remember, according to the rules in the OP, the answers must not be non-sequitors, they have to actually be an answer.)

Was your question "Nature, what are we going to do tomorrow night?"?
Yes, it actually was :p
*Totally forgot to add a question, so I'll just go with it*