Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
1. Strikingwolf
2. 13 but mature
3. U.S.A.
4. Once a long while ago on a server with bending for fly lag
5. Yes and I agree
6. Since mid 2012
7. I think I am a good and respectful person, and I would love to help and play in a server community

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:2222carson
2. Age:16
3. Country:Netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes i do and i totally agree
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?yes i have
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? because i really wanna play on a new cool server and have fun
You have ben whitelisted also question 6 is How long.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. Strikingwolf
2. 13 but mature
3. U.S.A.
4. Once a long while ago on a server with bending for fly lag
5. Yes and I agree
6. Since mid 2012
7. I think I am a good and respectful person, and I would love to help and play in a server community
Welcome Strikingwolf

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
Can you guys tell me how you made a monster server? If anyone could tell me that would be great. I have the newest iMac. You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for you help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
Also if someone could teach me how to add mods that would be great! Thanks Again

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
And also does DanWantsTech's video on port forwarding work? Also I have a Netgear genie router. Sorry to bombard you with questions it just seems you Gus are so expirienced. Thabks

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys don't really want to tell me that's fine but could u at least say that you don't want to tell me?

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:kayrose
2. Age:17
3. Country:USA
4. Have you ever been banned? no
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes i do and i totally agree
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?yes i have
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I really would like to learn more and have fun

Smoker

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: smokey58ps
2. Age: 24
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since it was released
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I like to play MC and would like to try out my new pc since i couldnt play any ftb packs with my old one anymore.

LazySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: wolfe02
2. Age: 25
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? NO
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? the day it came out
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Good with others

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:kayrose
2. Age:17
4. Have you ever been banned? no
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I really would like to learn more and have fun
1. In-Game Name: smokey58ps
2. Age: 24
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since it was released
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I like to play MC and would like to try out my new pc since i couldnt play any ftb packs with my old one anymore.
1. In-Game Name: wolfe02
2. Age: 25
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? NO
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? the day it came out
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Good with others
Welcome to the server you have all ben whitelisted

InOrder

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: InOrder
2. Age: 18
3. Country: US
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? On reg minecraft. PVP hacks lol
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do :)
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Long time
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I'm very loyal. Im not one to cause commotion. I just do my thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1397845503][/DOUBLEPOST](He could make an account on here) made it for him

In-Game Name: cvgrim
2. Age: 17
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?: Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?: Dont know exactly.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im mature. I dont screw around. I Play right and thats it

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: InOrder
2. Age: 18
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? On reg minecraft. PVP hacks lol
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do :)
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Long time
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I'm very loyal. Im not one to cause commotion. I just do my thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1397845503][/DOUBLEPOST](He could make an account on here) made it for him

In-Game Name: cvgrim
2. Age: 17
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?: Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?: Dont know exactly.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im mature. I dont screw around. I Play right and thats it
Welcome to the server

Crystalysys

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Crystalysys
2. Age: 20
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I have been playing modded minecraft for about a year. Big Dig, Hexxit, FTB Unleashed, and FTB Monster are several packs that I have played in. By far, my favorite pack has been Monster, due to its versatility, and I look forward to being able to play this pack with a great community of people.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I enjoy modded minecraft immensely. I enjoy playing it with other people even more, except for when these people are disrespectful and start trolling. My talents do not lie in building, and so I would enjoy the opportunity to see how others complete their constructions, and I could hopefully benefit from this a still become a valuable member of the community.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Crystalysys
2. Age: 20
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I have been playing modded minecraft for about a year. Big Dig, Hexxit, FTB Unleashed, and FTB Monster are several packs that I have played in. By far, my favorite pack has been Monster, due to its versatility, and I look forward to being able to play this pack with a great community of people.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I enjoy modded minecraft immensely. I enjoy playing it with other people even more, except for when these people are disrespectful and start trolling. My talents do not lie in building, and so I would enjoy the opportunity to see how others complete their constructions, and I could hopefully benefit from this a still become a valuable member of the community.
Welcome to the server

Charfair1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Charfair1
Have you ever been banned? Why?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Understood
How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?: I played FTB a lot about a year ago, then stopped during school. I'm looking forward to trying out all the new mods and seeing all the new mechanics of the old mods.
Why should your whitelist application go thru?: I enjoy playing in a community environment, and building off of eachother's ideas. I enjoy automating large, complex, unique systems, and I have no problem answering questions or helping others with their own projects.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Charfair1
Have you ever been banned? Why?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Understood
How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?: I played FTB a lot about a year ago, then stopped during school. I'm looking forward to trying out all the new mods and seeing all the new mechanics of the old mods.
Why should your whitelist application go thru?: I enjoy playing in a community environment, and building off of eachother's ideas. I enjoy automating large, complex, unique systems, and I have no problem answering questions or helping others with their own projects.
Welcome to the server

itsmeartur

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ItsMeArtur
2. Age: 16
3. Country: Norway
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? yes, i was blamed, the co owner told me to world edit away the spawn and he placed all the blame on me, but never in my ftb lifetime
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i do.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 2 years or 3 years, cant remember sorry.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
Reason 1: Becouse i'm friendly, and i love talking with people and playing and building with people, and i have been locking for a small comunity for a few monthes know
Reason 2: I love automating stuff and helping other people getting started
Reason 3: I have been locking for a server that got no banned items for a while know.

Last edited: