Important Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
There's an update today... While not yet "Recommended", 1.1.1 is downloadable now.

Diesel_Tank

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thanks, been away for quite some time now, been waiting for stable Monster release. Looking forward to it.

HelioHarry

Jul 29, 2019
HAHAHAHA jokes on you i like never gonna give you up.
upload_2014-4-4_21-44-3.jpeg

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
*clicks highlight*
Sees title and goes "oh gawd"
ADS SAVED THE DAY
I was rickroll'd a month ago though :( went 3 years without a rickroll

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
*clicks highlight*
Sees title and goes "oh gawd"
ADS SAVED THE DAY
I was rickroll'd a month ago though :( went 3 years without a rickroll
Easy enough to find a way to Rickroll you without ads. Might have to use a different video, but that's nothing.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
It would be awesome if someone paid to have Never Gonna Give You Up put into the YouTube ad stream on April Fool's. :p
Every website. Every second of every minute on april fools will be RickRolling. No one is safe. People shut their windows and close down the internet. There is no escape. Times square plays it, ice cream men play it, radios play it, and right before Rick Astley controls humanity, April 1st ends

Reactions: YX33A and Nerixel

Aminity

Jul 29, 2019
Darn you, I didn't notice the date this was posted so I was all like wow, and then I clicked the link and I didn't understand it anymore xD

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
I feel stupid. I saw this in the main page but I never actually read the full topic till today, so the April Fools part wasn't in. I was like "wtf" though, RF is awesome and super stable...

EDIT: Well, I was gonna see the highlight... I truly thought they'd have made a little stream thingy to make this more believeable, then I noticed it was a youtube link. Of course, I'd think they'd had uploaded the highlight there if I din't knew it was April Fools, but still, I'm pretty sure I just dodged a Rick Roll :3

SublightNova

Jul 29, 2019
Its not my fault you are constantly picking on me. The 2 am text messages. The constant phonecalls. I'm sorry the pressure is too much for you but this is not my fault. You really need to learn to take responsibility for your own actions and short-comings. Its stressful for me to have to pretend we get along... <.<

Jaded, You hardly get along with anyone yet you keep putting blame on everyone but yourself.. You need to seek some help jaded.. You really do. Feed the beast could be a rock solid product if not so many people had walked away from the streams that have you involved. The people that keep up appearances on stream do it because for some silly reason some people decided to give you some powers and they are afraid to speak up.

Shame... Just reading these posts after abandoning ftb because of all that crap I'm now reading it again on the very first post that is on my screen.

Go ahead.. delete my post and ban me. It will fit nicely with your attitude in life and in realation to other people.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Jaded, You hardly get along with anyone yet you keep putting blame on everyone but yourself.. You need to seek some help jaded.. You really do. Feed the beast could be a rock solid product if not so many people had walked away from the streams that have you involved. The people that keep up appearances on stream do it because for some silly reason some people decided to give you some powers and they are afraid to speak up.

Shame... Just reading these posts after abandoning ftb because of all that crap I'm now reading it again on the very first post that is on my screen.

Go ahead.. delete my post and ban me. It will fit nicely with your attitude in life and in realation to other people.

Overreact to an April fools joke much?

Status
Not open for further replies.