Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieran02

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: DynamicTanks2_v0.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/56stt3BM
Whats the bug? Every time i join my game instantly crashes and closes and i cant even look at the console so i had to get the crash report from the FTB directory.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:

Lykeuhfox

Jul 29, 2019
I crash within a few minutes of playing every time now.

Some information
----------------------------------------
Activated mods: Opis, Journeymap
Additional mods: Carpenter's Blocks
Terrain Generator: Highlands

http://pastebin.com/XNjjvH4M

I'm not sure which on of these fixed it, but I bumped my RAM from 6GB to 8GB and altered the chickenchunks config 'cleanuptime' from 0 to 500. This seems to have fixed all of my issues. I've played crash free for about 4 hours. I'm not really sure how it got to be 0, because the defaults I see on several sources show it defaulted to 1200.

dalex

Jul 29, 2019
After I die in the nether by a blaze game crashes

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

iHeartZigg

Jul 29, 2019
(EXPLOIT, Not necessarily a bug)

Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct (1.5.3) & GeoStrata (v18).

Pastebin link to crash log:

Whats the bug?
(The Smeltery from Tinkers' Construct gives you the resources as the mob/animal takes damage, and thus, it can be exploited.)
Using the Regeneration Block from GeoStrata (A.K.A Magenta Potion Crystal) and a Smeltery from Tinkers' Construct, you can smelt down Iron Golems/Villagers without them ever dying for free (INFINITE) Iron/Emeralds.

Can it be repeated?
Yes, by placing a Smeltery in the world and placing a Magenta Potion Crystal nearby, the mobs being smelted will receive a free Regeneration buff and give you infinite Iron/Emeralds.

Known Fix: I do not know about any fix, this is the first post i have seen about this exploit.

Last edited:

Ktulu666

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.1.0
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin: N/A
Server will throw up "[SEVERE] End of stream: <ip>" whenever anybody pings (refreshes their view of) my server. Not too bad of a bug but the one which really concerns me is, several minutes after loading the server, it will instakick all clients except mine (on the localhost), with 'end of stream', and refuse to allow them to connect again until I reboot the server.
EDIT: The server also lags to hell with 1 person on it (not my PC because I could run a 10 person FTB Unleashed server with a couple extra mods in it)
Can it be repeated?
Yes, running a server.
Known Fix: Vanilla 1.6.4 players 'solved' this by waiting for 1.7 to come out which of course isn't going to happen overnight for 180+ mods so... no, in short :L

RE-EDIT: Swapping out the Monster 1.6.4 server jar file with the 1.6.4 MCPC+ jar file seems to have resolved the issue. Won't know for sure until I run the server for an extended period of time in a couple days.

Last edited:

vbird

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash
Whats the bug?: Not sure if it's a bug or not, but the power suits seem to be draining energy extremely fast even though I have most of my stuff to a minimum and have good batteries and solar panels and all that.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: That's why i'm posting this

KyleFaber

Jul 29, 2019
Mod and version: Not sure
whats the bug? When I enter my multi player server it almost finishes loading and then crashes and closes the console and minecraft
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix: no

jstn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod and version: N/A
Whats the bug?: Hostile Mobs not spawning all that often if ever. This only started happening when I updated to 1.1.0. I changed ChickenChunks clean up time from 0 to 1200. It helped to an extent. Bats are now spawning like crazy but hostile mobs are not spawning. If they do spawn, its usually just one. (All my server properties seems to be fine, normal difficulty)
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix: The problem was AM2 Hecate spawns. Using "/cofh killall arsmagica2.MobHecate" for the moment. Fixed the problem 100%. First run of the command killed 148 of them in the world.

Last edited:

houtkamert

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown, but i think it's DukeCore as it does the same with Magic World and Horizons.
Pastbin link: None, as it closes instead of crashes
Whats the bug?: When I start a world in Monster, it automaticly closes the window.
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known fix: Unknown

TheSonic4494

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mimicry (Monster Is On Leatest Version)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/mSEwjtuz
Whats the bug? When looking at what you can do with mimirite (or whatever the doubling item from Mimicry) when passing page 90 the game crashes but has no effect on server
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

luckystrike

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: TE (monster 1.1.0)
Pastbin link: http://pastebin.com/4L7JM56A
Whats the bug?: After dying in the nether and respawning, all TE Conduits and Fluiducts become invisible, do not show waila tooltip, but continue to take up some space, standing on them causes the user to get semi-stuck unable to jump and barely move. user is able to break blocks on the other side of the pipe as if it wasn't there. removing the pipe or conduit with a wrench does not work. Placing another block in a previously occupied space causes the item to disappear. Conduits and fluiducts continue to work while "incorporeal". Removing an attached visible item such as a TE machine or Tank crashes client http://pastebin.com/6h7bycGf
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known fix: Logging out and logging back in resolves the issue until another death in the nether occurs.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modular Powersuits (Monster v 1.1.0)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? I'm having an issue where my MPS armor is occasionally disappearing or being destroyed. I JUST made myself a set of armor, put a few accessories in them and went out into the world. On 4-5 occasions I noticed sudden loss of functionality. I would then realize that the armor that had that ability was no longer equipped, and not in my bag or anywhere around me. For example, I suddenly took falling damage, checked my boots, and they were gone! Most of the pieces are cheap to rebuild so I restarted MC a few times and rebuilt the armor, but it's still occurring fairly regularly. I've lost about 6 pieces of armor in the last hour of playing. I scoured my logs and can't find any errors of any kind that relate to this.
Can it be repeated? Not controllably, but it seems to be recurring. I tried to reproduce on a new creative world but couldn't.
Known Fix: unknown???

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you having trouble with launching the pack when you reinstall are you removing the whole ftb folder and everything? And if you are

Make sure to delete the ftblauncher file out of the %appdata% file that is what fixed my issue.

Tofind it just type %appdata% in your start bar and then delete the ftb folder after that redownload the ftb installer and start from scratch
Hope that helps[DOUBLEPOST=1396744246][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Modular Powersuits (Monster v 1.1.0)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? I'm having an issue where my MPS armor is occasionally disappearing or being destroyed. I JUST made myself a set of armor, put a few accessories in them and went out into the world. On 4-5 occasions I noticed sudden loss of functionality. I would then realize that the armor that had that ability was no longer equipped, and not in my bag or anywhere around me. For example, I suddenly took falling damage, checked my boots, and they were gone! Most of the pieces are cheap to rebuild so I restarted MC a few times and rebuilt the armor, but it's still occurring fairly regularly. I've lost about 6 pieces of armor in the last hour of playing. I scoured my logs and can't find any errors of any kind that relate to this.
Can it be repeated? Not controllably, but it seems to be recurring. I tried to reproduce on a new creative world but couldn't.
Known Fix: unknown???
- try deleting your player dat file and see if that helps

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Any time your having issues that other people on your server aren't having try deleting your player dat file

Yes its a pain to re do things like genetics or thaumcraft but you can back up both of them now in game

Blackdiamond890

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster - Recommended

Ok, I'm getting really annoyed with this.

http://pastebin.com/JbpZV5e4

I have literally deleted every stitch of MineCraft that exists on my computer. I can't even play in a world for two solid minutes, and the game just flat out shuts down. Doesn't give me any warning, and won't even pull up a crash log.

I'm using the "Recommended" version of Monster, should I be using an older version?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster - Recommended

Ok, I'm getting really annoyed with this.

http://pastebin.com/JbpZV5e4

I have literally deleted every stitch of MineCraft that exists on my computer. I can't even play in a world for two solid minutes, and the game just flat out shuts down. Doesn't give me any warning, and won't even pull up a crash log.

I'm using the "Recommended" version of Monster, should I be using an older version?

Update to 1.1.1

Zaegar

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster v1.1.0
Mods: GeoStrata and Thaumcraft 4
Pastebin to crashlog: N/A
What's the bug? Recipe conflict for Thaumcraft obsidian tiles and GeoStrata obsidian bricks. Attempting to make the tiles ends up making the bricks.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: Find tiles created by world gen or spawn some in.

micle546

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster with GregTech
Mod & Version: Not sure
Pastebin link to crash log: Doesn't cause a crash actually crash Minecraft.
Whats the bug? After playing for a while, time is not very consistent, my inventory does not allow changes, if I open my inventory and move something to my hot bar it will "be there" but I cannot use it, and it will revert back to it's original position after a few seconds of trying to place that item. This also happens when I move things from my hot bar to my inventory, or even switch items from the inventory to the hot bar. If I try and craft something in my inventory such as a torch with 1 coal and 1 stick, I will have my torches for about 2 seconds and then it will change back to the stick and coal once I close my inventory.

I should also say that I have tried re-installing Minecraft deleting the %app folder as well, I even went as far as to a different computer and had the same issue.

Can it be repeated? Yes(unfortunately)
Known Fix: If I move things around while I have an interface open it works fine, just can't open my inventory to do it. I can also log out and then log back in and it will not do this for 10-15 minutes.

Same Issue, found that moving an item in my inventory, then clicking on the TC equipment screen will revert the item back to it's original position

Running Monster 1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.