xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
o_O I hope you mean rapping.
Hehe, whoops? Quick fix.[DOUBLEPOST=1396438157][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone isn't completely convinced this is a joke, go back to the first page and look for this post:

Its not my fault you are constantly picking on me. The 2 am text messages. The constant phonecalls. I'm sorry the pressure is too much for you but this is not my fault. You really need to learn to take responsibility for your own actions and short-comings. Its stressful for me to have to pretend we get along... <.<

If you go and look and the bottom of it, @Eyamaz liked the post, which would we be pretty silly if he had really hated jaded.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
I thought this was real because you posted it at 5AM on the 2nd of April for me >.>

Then I watched the video.

I know Lawbroken's joke pages aren't allowed on the forums, but if they were I would be using them currently. I don't know which one, whichever was most offensive probably :p
I'll ban you if you used mine.
Kappa.png

Reactions: Nerixel

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
At first I almost believed it.
Then I saw that it was due to "RF power instability", and I was like "seriously"?
Then I saw that it was April 1st, and I was like "maybe"?
Then I saw the video, and I was like *facepalm*.

And just for kicks: REAL flying penguins

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I was like:

"WTF is slow on about RF instability?" - reads further down
"Emyaz leaving, fights with with Jaded, blah blah" - oh ok. Just more human drama*, ignore, try to find more about RF instability
"Read April Fool" - Oh you BEEEEEEEEEEP

*Plenty of drama on these forums, FTB staff are not excluded (after all, we are all only human). Always fully agree if RL has to take more priority. So, ignoring the "drama" the only thing of concern was the "RF instability" :D

Good troll/aprils fool

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Only thing missing would be an April fools mod pack...
* a bit late to this party... only just now read this post

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I think it says something about me as a pack maker that I only read this to find out what was unstable about RF. Then I thought to myself as I read "am I getting rick rolled?". Can't get me to click youtube links that easy in april though.

Status
Not open for further replies.