Important Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
*sobs* I'd like to say something... Eyamaz is a great guy, whenever you need him in teamspeak he is there 60% of the time, he... is a great rapper :), I always take eyamaz's side in every argument and ... good riddance to that bastard >:D

Reactions: Not_Steve

notawallplan

Jul 29, 2019
It's April fools... and it's obvious that he's messing with us. The BnB pack and it's worldsaving coutnerpart has not been removed from the launcher yet. Calm your floodgates. Sure Jadecat can be annoying but THIS IS APRIL FOOLS MAN!

ken147

Jul 29, 2019
GYrjMlo.jpg

Smmoke

Jul 29, 2019
SERIOUSLY? All day. ALL BLOODY DAY, I've been on the lookout for April Fool's pranks. Every year, I refuse to be caught. I always am anyway. THIS year, I thought I was in the clear. Just when I let my guard down, think I'm safe, I open FTB and see this, and CLICKED ON THE HIGHLIGHTS.

Blast! Had to make an account here JUST TO TELL YOU THIS. Cheers!

--Smmoke

Reactions: kaiomann

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Well, Eyamaz, it was great knowing you in the short time you've been working your packs. I'm one of the few who touched your BnB pack before you even were part of the team. It's been a blessing having you in the community, but I hope you can better support your family with the cash from rapping, I hope you can become big, and, um, make an album or something.

Anyways, I'm very happy that slowpoke has selected me as the replacement team member, and I hope I can provide my earnest effort to match yours. I have a lot of spare time to contribute, so I'm already a step ahead. I can code a good bit of java, so I'm very knowledgeable about mods and stuff. I've never released a modpack before, but I have plenty yet to be released.

Me, jadedcat and slow have already began discussing the future, and we have decided that instead of removing all RF related mods, we would just remove every other mod in the modpack, because it's probably just a conflict or something along those lines. Next, we've privately talked to Ryan about buying the Atlauncher, and we've agreed on a good deal, with him joining our team and us taking his launcher and smacking our logo on it. And one last thing: we're going to sacrifice @Vazkii to please the god of death and take over the world with our florbs and our flux-infused swords. You aren't going to be included unfortunately, but we'll try to spare you if we can, in exchange for your previous commitment.

So yeah, good luck and stuff.

Last edited:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I'm not sure why, but your conversation with Slow and Jade was quite melodic in nature... You should change your names and form a band!

<3

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
I literally almost lost all my @#*! on my laptop when I seen the news on the launcher, I hope it's a prank and not a decision that would stand. From watching Jaded streams its hard to say :eek:

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I thought this was real because you posted it at 5AM on the 2nd of April for me >.>

Then I watched the video.

I know Lawbroken's joke pages aren't allowed on the forums, but if they were I would be using them currently. I don't know which one, whichever was most offensive probably :p

Status
Not open for further replies.