Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Chortnee
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep about 3 or 4 but quit minecraft for afew months and looking for a new server to start on.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For afew years and been on FTB almost the whole time.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: KilicHD
- Have you played on other modded servers before? I playing on FTB Monster server and i play on Nahrani Zvijer(Feed The Beast server)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about 1 years ago
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Chortnee
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep about 3 or 4 but quit minecraft for afew months and looking for a new server to start on.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For afew years and been on FTB almost the whole time.

Crisis

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Crysis101
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have, played some Ultimate, Unleashed, and Monster over my period of time on FTB.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A couple of years I'd assume, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the mods that are in the pack, Direwolf shouldn't be too hard to pick up either!

KilcHD

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks,but i have some problems when i try to connect..
[SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Realms: Server not available!

FULL LOG:
2014-03-27 19:27:43 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Realms: Server not available!
2014-03-27 19:28:07 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Connecting to ##
2014-03-27 19:28:08 [INFO] [MapWriter] connection opened to remote server: ##
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [DenPipes-Forestry]: Scanning Forestry Allele registry for stuff...
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Creating new engine registry: biogas
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Creating new engine registry: combustion
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Skipped EngineFuel mapping ethanol. Reason: Liquid does not exist.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping biofuel to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping bioethanol to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping creosote to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping meat to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Skipped EngineFuel mapping liquidDNA. Reason: Liquid does not exist.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Skipped EngineFuel mapping Liquid DNA. Reason: Liquid does not exist.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping fuel to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:23 [INFO] [STDOUT] Setting up custom skins

I try reinstall,change options,change profil..but i can't join :S

Last edited:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Crysis101
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have, played some Ultimate, Unleashed, and Monster over my period of time on FTB.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A couple of years I'd assume, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the mods that are in the pack, Direwolf shouldn't be too hard to pick up either!

Thanks,but i have some problems when i try to connect..
[SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Realms: Server not available!

FULL LOG:
2014-03-27 19:27:43 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Realms: Server not available!
2014-03-27 19:28:07 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Connecting to ##
2014-03-27 19:28:08 [INFO] [MapWriter] connection opened to remote server: ##
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [DenPipes-Forestry]: Scanning Forestry Allele registry for stuff...
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Creating new engine registry: biogas
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Creating new engine registry: combustion
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Skipped EngineFuel mapping ethanol. Reason: Liquid does not exist.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping biofuel to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping bioethanol to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping creosote to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping meat to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Skipped EngineFuel mapping liquidDNA. Reason: Liquid does not exist.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Skipped EngineFuel mapping Liquid DNA. Reason: Liquid does not exist.
2014-03-27 19:28:18 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [PfF]: Mapping fuel to biogas engine.
2014-03-27 19:28:23 [INFO] [STDOUT] Setting up custom skins

I try reinstall,change options,change user and other.. but i can't join :S

I cannot see any problem with that log. Other players can connect to the server, it's something on your end :/

simonlvschal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bone15
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: ye i played chaosville and some other FTB servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the first modded minecraft came out around release of vanilla Minecraft

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bone15
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: ye i played chaosville and some other FTB servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the first modded minecraft came out around release of vanilla Minecraft

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tekkit_player850
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and I love modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:2 years and very experienced.

WaspC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WaspCeep
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, started playing with this pack only a while ago tough
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played before FML was even a thing, we had to manually install the mods.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tekkit_player850
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and I love modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:2 years and very experienced.

IGN:WaspCeep
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, started playing with this pack only a while ago tough
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played before FML was even a thing, we had to manually install the mods.

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DemonicShadow89 and Xxsexy_vampxX which is a best friend of mine and she dont know how to use the forums yet
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :7 days 8-10hours
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : i know how to build epic and i love helping new players with the mod pack
Did you read the rules? :yes
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer and Builder
Timezone : eastern /Location: Michigan USA
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... minecraft and working in rl so please read over this and accept me and her thank you for your time

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DemonicShadow89 and Xxsexy_vampxX which is a best friend of mine and she dont know how to use the forums yet
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :7 days 8-10hours
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : i know how to build epic and i love helping new players with the mod pack
Did you read the rules? :yes
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer and Builder
Timezone : eastern /Location: Michigan USA
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... minecraft and working in rl so please read over this and accept me and her thank you for your time

Wow, slow down buddy, I know you really want to be accepted in a server but that doesn't mean you have to apply to ALL of them. Also, check the forum thread that you're posting on from time to time, mkay?

xSnareBear

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:xSnareBear
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:I have; however, most of them shut down often and don't have many people.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:I have been playing modded minecraft (specifically FTB) for at least one year. It's more interesting than regular minecraft. Not to mention, I'm stuck between a few machines on the server, so that's one reason why I'd like to be promoted.

Last edited:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:xSnareBear
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:I have; however, most of them shut down often and don't have many people.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:I have been playing modded minecraft (specifically FTB) for at least one year. It's more interesting than regular minecraft. Not to mention, I'm stuck between a few machines on the server, so that's one reason why I'd like to be promoted.

John Foss

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:ug0ttank3d
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:I have with my sister,xSnarebear, but they all shut down.
- Since when are you playing modded mine craft?:For about a year or two. It has more fun stuff than the regular mine craft.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:ug0ttank3d
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:I have with my sister,xSnarebear, but they all shut down.
- Since when are you playing modded mine craft?:For about a year or two. It has more fun stuff than the regular mine craft.

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hey all... been ill the last week so havent had any desire to play ....hope i still have a spot when im better...(a week or so)

ModPlayingCatZ

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: JustLenny and J_man_2000
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, alot of them.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A long time ago me (JustLenny AKA Lenny) and J_man_2000 (AKA Jens) started playing FTB and modded minecraft, and we liked it! Me and Jens know alot about mods and know how they work, especially Jens, and I hope to find a community where I can play with nice people without getting griefed, I can be mature, but harmless trolling is also not excluded.

I will love the owner for letting us in, because I just want to help people and make a base, I might want to copy Direwolf20, and make a workshop, and we'll also record :D.

BTW: If we're let in, whitelist me and J_man_2000 :D.