Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): TehKnight117
  • Timezone: Mountain Time
  • How will you benefit our community? Organized and well-structured buildings and bring friendliness and maturity to the people.
  • About Yourself: I'm sophomore in high school that enjoys playing basketball ever since my cousin got me into it. Basketball has been part of my life ever since.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: Le_Joueur
  • Timezone: CDT = GMT-6
  • How will you benefit our community? Aside from being a moderating influence in chat, you'll find me quite helpful and generous. I'm also looking into some civil engineering ideas to create foot traffic in a city.
  • About yourself: I'm a quiet artist and father of two teenagers (who like unmodded vanilla Minecraft better); I specialize in microblocks.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): TehKnight117
  • Timezone: Mountain Time
  • How will you benefit our community? Organized and well-structured buildings and bring friendliness and maturity to the people.
  • About Yourself: I'm sophomore in high school that enjoys playing basketball ever since my cousin got me into it. Basketball has been part of my life ever since.
Application
  • IGN: Le_Joueur
  • Timezone: CDT = GMT-6
  • How will you benefit our community? Aside from being a moderating influence in chat, you'll find me quite helpful and generous. I'm also looking into some civil engineering ideas to create foot traffic in a city.
  • About yourself: I'm a quiet artist and father of two teenagers (who like unmodded vanilla Minecraft better); I specialize in microblocks.

Accepted, welcome you two! :)

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): 06koconnell
  • Timezone: GMT
  • How will you benefit our community? being in a friendly community is always nice, and maybe some help with mods that i may not be very familiar with
  • About Yourself: friendly, helpful (mostly), i can always give an answer to a question( though maybe not the one you expected), I love to help in the community and always find that there is no point to being on a server if you play by yourself

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): 06koconnell
  • Timezone: GMT
  • How will you benefit our community? being in a friendly community is always nice, and maybe some help with mods that i may not be very familiar with
  • About Yourself: friendly, helpful (mostly), i can always give an answer to a question( though maybe not the one you expected), I love to help in the community and always find that there is no point to being on a server if you play by yourself
Accepted, welcome!

Narkah

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Narkah
  • Timezone: Pacific - US
  • How will you benefit our community? I an good with several mods, such as IC2, Buildcraft, and Thaumcraft. Back in the day I played alot of Tekkit classic, and in more recent times I have learned Yogcraft and a few RPG/Adventure modpacks.
  • About yourself: I prefer constructing vast machines over making something look good, but I refuse to have a horrible looking base. I have played several modpacks, and am looking for a new one to learn and be inspired by once again, as I first was by Tekkit Classic (Which was literally the only reason I originally bought Minecraft). I have since tried to learn redstone, and can create some basic but useful contraptions. I also love using magic mods, and am willing to utilize almost all of the mods in a modpack. One of my favorite mods is currently Tinker's Construct, because it allows you to have such amazing combination of tools. I also like VGHS, which I thought was a badass show. My Skype is Narkah Udash, and if I get in, please send me the code on BOTH rather than just one or the other.
Hope to see ya on the server!
-Narkah

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Narkah
  • Timezone: Pacific - US
  • How will you benefit our community? I an good with several mods, such as IC2, Buildcraft, and Thaumcraft. Back in the day I played alot of Tekkit classic, and in more recent times I have learned Yogcraft and a few RPG/Adventure modpacks.
  • About yourself: I prefer constructing vast machines over making something look good, but I refuse to have a horrible looking base. I have played several modpacks, and am looking for a new one to learn and be inspired by once again, as I first was by Tekkit Classic (Which was literally the only reason I originally bought Minecraft). I have since tried to learn redstone, and can create some basic but useful contraptions. I also love using magic mods, and am willing to utilize almost all of the mods in a modpack. One of my favorite mods is currently Tinker's Construct, because it allows you to have such amazing combination of tools. I also like VGHS, which I thought was a badass show. My Skype is Narkah Udash, and if I get in, please send me the code on BOTH rather than just one or the other.
Hope to see ya on the server!
-Narkah

Accepted, hope to see you on soon!

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): jakedabomb
  • Timezone: PST
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm friendly, try to be on best behavior, and I don't swear, and I can help with designs and builds and other things.
  • About Yourself: I like to keep my life private. Sorry :(

Owenzoe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): owenzoe
  • Timezone: CET
  • How will you benefit our community? Playing and helping other players that are new with the mods
  • About Yourself: almost know all the mods in modpack

Naquada

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Azlantis
  • Timezone: GMT+1
  • How will you benefit our community? I can provide knowledge and i design large fancy towns
  • About Yourself: Business student

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All un-processed applications will be processed tomorrow. The server is down for maintenance.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): jakedabomb
  • Timezone: PST
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm friendly, try to be on best behavior, and I don't swear, and I can help with designs and builds and other things.
  • About Yourself: I like to keep my life private. Sorry :(
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): owenzoe
  • Timezone: CET
  • How will you benefit our community? Playing and helping other players that are new with the mods
  • About Yourself: almost know all the mods in modpack
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Azlantis
  • Timezone: GMT+1
  • How will you benefit our community? I can provide knowledge and i design large fancy towns
  • About Yourself: Business student
Welcome, and welcome! Hope to see all of you soon. :)

The server is up from maintenance, apply if you haven't!

BluntSword

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): BluntSword
  • Timezone: EST
  • How will you benefit our community? I don't know everything about every mod but I learn quickly and try to think about the best way to get things done.
  • About Yourself: I try to help everyone I can and I learn quickly.

3nd0fw0r1d

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): 3nd0fw0r1d
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm generally helpful in chat, although I prefer to build solo or with those I know personally.
  • About Yourself: I once was an admin on a 3-year running vanilla bukkit server until the playerbase died out for various reasons.

RedRyusaki

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): iceboxers
  • Timezone:UTC+9:30
  • How will you benefit our community? I will be a friendly player and as helpful as possible , and am a fun and friendly person!
  • About Yourself: I am a kid aiming to create a youtube channel , and have an intrest in programming and manga.
PS. Oops , sorry I forgot to put my username! Also , where do I get / find the pack code?

Last edited:

3nd0fw0r1d

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username):
  • How will you benefit our community? I will be a friendly player and as helpful as possible , and am I fun and friendly person!
  • About Yourself: I am a kid aiming to create a youtube channel , and have an intrest in programming and manga.
Make sure to put your minecraft username in the post, else he won't be able to whitelist you!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): 3nd0fw0r1d
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm generally helpful in chat, although I prefer to build solo or with those I know personally.
  • About Yourself: I once was an admin on a 3-year running vanilla bukkit server until the playerbase died out for various reasons.

Accepted welcome!

• IGN (Minecraft Username):
  • How will you benefit our community? I will be a friendly player and as helpful as possible , and am I fun and friendly person!

Please send me your Minecraft username.