Whitelist Server Pokecraft Monster|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|New community|Hermitcraft World Seed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Right now we are a good, small community and we are looking for players, currently we only have 10 slots, but I can change that if needed. Our current IP is 192.111.128.31 and we are running on Monster Version 1.1.1. We currently have a mining age and a public spawn. The rules are just to be mature and nice, and don't grief or rob somebody else.
If you have any problems, comments, or anything please post them on our site
http://pokecraft-monster.enjin.com/home
NOTE: Please also add me on Skype, pkemon2201 to be alerted of information. We are also going to be swapping over to the crackpack using similar rules as the mindcrack server on June 14th. Please add me if you want to join in at the beginning.
Enabled Mods:
Blood Magic
EnderNet
ThaumicTinkererKAMI
Special Mobs
Any minimap mod you want to use
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username):
Skype (optional):
Current date and time:
How long have you been playing mods?:
Why do you want to play on the server?:
What are you like? (Personality-wise):
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.
If you want to get in contact with me my skype: pkemon2201
my email: [email protected]

Last edited:

dragonbreather22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): dragonbreather22
Where do you live? (Country/State): United States/Missouri
Current date and time: 3/16/14 - 3:25 PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: want to join a fun new community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a enjoyable guy
What are you good at?: I am good at bees and thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, no mcbans
Anything else?: I make some good pie!

KyleFaber

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): OzCrafterzHD
Where do you live? (Country/State):Australia/NSW
Current date and time: Monday March 17 2014 / 12:44
How long have you been playing mods?:1 year (FTB)
Why do you want to play on the server?: i would love to play with other people and i want to play with a fun group of people
What are you like? (Personality-wise): i love interacting with other people and working as a team (which is why im a sportsperson) and because i am a fun and interactive guy.
What are you good at?: IC2 AE Tconstruct Texpansion powersuites really alot of stuff but not thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?:i will play as much as i can :)

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Enabled Mods:
Blood Magic
EnderNet
ThaumicTinkererKAMI
Special Mobs
(as well as the default mods from monster 1.1.0, and whichever minimap you want to use)

ole_per

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Ole_per
Where do you live? (Country/State): Norway
Current date and time: GMT +1
How long have you been playing mods?: oh, couple of years know, dnot know how many
Why do you want to play on the server?: it's look cool and have an okay size commutity
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Well i love working with people and BEES
What are you good at?: im good at BEES, and some semi advanced machine
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, i was banned ones, the owner triked me in a trap that made me a victim of a crime (Server rules)
Anything else?: I'm activ player and will play as often as possible

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft username): Frisiann
Where do you live? (Country/State): South East UK
Current date and time: 18/03/2014 - 19:48
How long have you been playing mods?: Since Technic Tekkit 3.0 was released
Why do you want to play on the server?: My old whitelist server recently ran out of funding and shut down, I only really play on whitelist servers as I like to build nice structures without them being decimated by 8year old griefers, I also find the community of whitelist servers a lot nicer and also a lot more helpful.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Overall i'm a funny (I like to think), positive, and generally nice guy, I am also easy to get on with.
What are you good at?: IRL Im a good graphic designer and also a web designer, I can code in HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript, plus im quite creative and also enjoy most sports, In modded minecraft i'm good at building structures, systems, and technological and magical items. Im also quite into Thaumcraft and also modular powersuits and some other cool mods featured in FTB Monster.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I've never been banned from a Minecraft server before, and I intend to keep it that way :p
Anything else?: Well, I just really want a whitelisted server with a good community and people who are positive, I'd also like to play on a server where players also work together on some projects, hopefully this server includes this :D - Thanks.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): thelegendback
Skype (optional): thelegendback
Age: 12 (I know I'm young but I have experience and is very mature because of my 18 year old brother)
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada, Ontario
Current date and time: 8:30pm/20:30 Tuesday March 18th 2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Ever since 1.2.5 modding
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because my last server just shut down, and I want a good friendly server with people who wont destroy everything and with a small community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Well I'm really relaxed and just humorous when it comes to games, like I love pranks, and if something were to get destroyed I would just move on. I like to make jokes from time to time, and I enjoy just playing with people.
What are you good at?: IRL I am a A (90%) average student, gifted, and have a enjoyment in looking for new things, and want to take up coding sometime. I also did youtube for like a month before but school kinda stopped it. In game I really am adept at most of the mods in the FTB packs and I would love to help anyone who needs help.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope not ever, and I'm proud.
Anything else?: I am up to help anyone that needs help and really I'm just here to have fun. Also any banned items?

RandomBlocksGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):ICON_ELEMENTZ
Where do you live? (Country/State): United States,California
Current date and time: 3/18/14 18:43
How long have you been playing mods?: about 9 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a server that has a small community that is not filled with griefers.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am independent, but still like to work with people when I get the chance.
What are you good at?: I am good at building structures in minecraft, and the tech side of modded minecraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: I want to help be a part of community projects to make the server a better server over all.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Diam0ndArrow
Skype (optional): jackyyking
Where do you live? (Country/State): Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Current date and time: 3/18/14 9:11PM (Pacific Time Zone)
How long have you been playing mods?: Over a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a stable server with a small but active community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like socializing, and love doing gift pranks.
What are you good at?: I'm good at building and master in almost all the mods in 1.5.2 modpacks, still learning 1.6.4 mods :p
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Neeeever been banned
Anything else?: The last server was always changing, having resets, changing modpacks etc. I just want a stable server with an active owner.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): thelegendback
Skype (optional): thelegendback
Age: 12 (I know I'm young but I have experience and is very mature because of my 18 year old brother)
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada, Ontario
Current date and time: 8:30pm/20:30 Tuesday March 18th 2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Ever since 1.2.5 modding
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because my last server just shut down, and I want a good friendly server with people who wont destroy everything and with a small community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Well I'm really relaxed and just humorous when it comes to games, like I love pranks, and if something were to get destroyed I would just move on. I like to make jokes from time to time, and I enjoy just playing with people.
What are you good at?: IRL I am a A (90%) average student, gifted, and have a enjoyment in looking for new things, and want to take up coding sometime. I also did youtube for like a month before but school kinda stopped it. In game I really am adept at most of the mods in the FTB packs and I would love to help anyone who needs help.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope not ever, and I'm proud.
Anything else?: I am up to help anyone that needs help and really I'm just here to have fun. Also any banned items?
IGN (minecraft username):ICON_ELEMENTZ
Where do you live? (Country/State): United States,California
Current date and time: 3/18/14 18:43
How long have you been playing mods?: about 9 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a server that has a small community that is not filled with griefers.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am independent, but still like to work with people when I get the chance.
What are you good at?: I am good at building structures in minecraft, and the tech side of modded minecraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: I want to help be a part of community projects to make the server a better server over all.
IGN (minecraft username): Diam0ndArrow
Skype (optional): jackyyking
Where do you live? (Country/State): Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Current date and time: 3/18/14 9:11PM (Pacific Time Zone)
How long have you been playing mods?: Over a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a stable server with a small but active community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like socializing, and love doing gift pranks.
What are you good at?: I'm good at building and master in almost all the mods in 1.5.2 modpacks, still learning 1.6.4 mods :p
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Neeeever been banned
Anything else?: The last server was always changing, having resets, changing modpacks etc. I just want a stable server with an active owner.
Accepted, I will whitelist you later today (about maybe 4-6 hours from now)

Whisper342

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying for myself and my nephew. He doesn't have a history of griefing and I'll keep a close eye on him.

Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): Whisper342
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): US, WA
Current date and time: 3/21/2014 3:35pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Since alpha
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a smaller server to play on as larger ones tend to get crowded and messy.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a computer enthusist, a writer, and occasionally a streamer.
What are you good at?: Too subjective, but I have a general skill level and grow quickly once I get used to a project.
Anything else?: Applying for my nephew as well.

Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): Damex
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): US, WA
Current date and time: 3/21/2014 3:36pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Beta
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Better than you'd expect from a 13 year old. Enjoys cooperative building and adventuring.
What are you good at?: Following orders and being creative when not.
Anything else?: