Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Birello

Jul 29, 2019
I'm searching a item that works like black curtains (ExtraUtilities) but made from glass. Pretty sure i saw one in some video

Ohh shisel its a dark glass from ExtraUtilities. I'm so inattentive sometimes

Last edited:

guiguilyon

Jul 29, 2019
How far apart from one another slimy saplings need to be to grow ?

Can you insta grow them by any way ? I tried bone meal and hoe of growth, noe has worked.

LORD_MJ

Jul 29, 2019
When I pickup items in Magic Farm 2, I get a little pop up in the lower right telling me what I picked up. Can someone please tell me what mod it is and how to turn it off?

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
When I pickup items in Magic Farm 2, I get a little pop up in the lower right telling me what I picked up. Can someone please tell me what mod it is and how to turn it off?
That's in cofh folder I believe core but I could be wrong.

Edit: damn ninjas

blueone

Jul 29, 2019
How far apart from one another slimy saplings need to be to grow ?

Can you insta grow them by any way ? I tried bone meal and hoe of growth, noe has worked.

I think it is 5 blocks but I'm not certain, for growth you can use the watering can or growth lamp of thaumcraft.

Reactions: guiguilyon

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
In Thaumcraft 4 how do I use the infusion altar to craft stuff from a crucible? Many, many people have told me it's possible but I'm confused on exactly how it's done.
I havent tried it myself but as far as I'm aware you just put the catalyst (eg. the iron if you're making thaumium) onto the central pedestal and have the required aspects nearby and it should work

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to alter the biome type of an area in FTB Monster? I know there were some old buildcraft machines that altered a biome, and also that the silverwood trees alter the biome if you grow them, but is there a way to select the biome that is generated?

Evilshallwin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to alter the biome type of an area in FTB Monster? I know there were some old buildcraft machines that altered a biome, and also that the silverwood trees alter the biome if you grow them, but is there a way to select the biome that is generated?

No way to do that as far as I know.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing I can think of in monster can change the biome aside from thaumcraft stuff(silverwoods, sinister nodes, taint, and the ethereal bloom). If you are able to change you pack consider witchery, which has the rite of shifting seasons which might do what you want

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
If you look in the AM2 config folder in the AM2 config file under general there's a line that says

I:MMFDimensionID=-31

It may be a different number for you because I'm using the RR modpack from the At Launcher
Thank you. I do have a 31, so it is probably that. I couldn't search in the config because I deleted it.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Blood Magic has a way, using the Ritual of Gaia's transformation.

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so my simple question. Tree breeding and bee pollination. Does a tree show up with a colored leaf(a new sapling type) as part of growing from sapling to grown or AFTER it is grown?
I'm going thru a lot of tree breeding cycles where I am not getting any cross-bred colored leaves showing up and I don't know if I'm unlucky or just not waiting long enough.
Thanks.