[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
I always keep a notebook with me and I just fill the thing up with scribbles of any ideas I manage to think up. Helps me keep track of everything so I don't go to type it out and end up forgetting what it did.

Indeed I do the same :) I have a file on the computer for laying out the ideas for Forum posting, and I have my Grid note pad for organized crafting and notes and ideas :)

ANYWHO, I think we should try to stay on topic hahaha XD even tho it is your post :p

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Maybe the quantum jar could be like an ender jar... You can color it and have the essentia in multiple places

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Extra utilities has about six connected texture glasses
Hmm... I might have to talk to him about connected textures then. I've heard they're rather annoying to code.
Maybe the quantum jar could be like an ender jar... You can color it and have the essentia in multiple places
I like it! It will probably be seperate from the quantum jar though. I'd rather not make the quantum jar too OP as is.
Indeed I do the same :) I have a file on the computer for laying out the ideas for Forum posting, and I have my Grid note pad for organized crafting and notes and ideas :)

ANYWHO, I think we should try to stay on topic hahaha XD even tho it is your post :p
Forums on topic? Those exist???

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
an "Ender" Jar hmmmmm for Essentia... hmmm that could be very nice.

Herba and Lamp of growth is all i'm saying.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't there essentia teleportation planned in the next thaumcraft update? Dire mentioned it in some of the videos, something like essentia mirrors.
If there is, I didn't know about it. I'm not in touch with Azanor so I wouldn't know.

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
If there is, I didn't know about it. I'm not in touch with Azanor so I wouldn't know.

Yes there is, through the mirrors. However I do not use them. So I would enjoy a Ender Tank Esq jar out what ever you would think up. :)

DW20 just mentioned it in his most recent video from this morning.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to say I'm sorry about the download, but that would make me a liar.

On a serious note though, I am sorry that the release I promised will be a bit delayed. I forgot about real life for a while and now it's rearing it's ugly head, eating away at my time for coding. Things aren't working correctly (particularly the node dynamo) and there simply aren't enough hours in the day.

On a brighter note, the beta release will come within the week soon. I'm rather determined now to actually put something out there for everyone. I'd like to put up a release before Xycraft does. We'll see how that goes within the week soon.

ObligitoryGif
Fk1O108.gif

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I've missed a recent development, XyCraft was basically slated for it's next update at roughly "The Second Coming", so you may have a bit of an advantage what with saying you want to release it Soon and not explaining that you're working on Valve Time.(when is Half-Life 3 coming again? Oh right, "When Hell Freezes Over")

Reactions: Padfoote

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
While I realize that this is late, will the power be RF, EU, or MJ?
RF. I probably won't add EU compatibility. Most mods run on RF or MJ nowadays and since RF can turn itself into MJ, I hit two birds with one stone.
Unless I've missed a recent development, XyCraft was basically slated for it's next update at roughly "The Second Coming", so you may have a bit of an advantage what with saying you want to release it Soon and not explaining that you're working on Valve Time.(when is Half-Life 3 coming again? Oh right, "When Hell Freezes Over")
At least I didn't mention Redpower.