Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
You know what im gonna try to find a 64 bit disk for vista i know theres one somewhere...
*opens chest*
You have found a Reinstallation Disk For 64 Bit! I knew there was one around here!
6Brsv.JPG

Sorry if sideways taken on my iphone.
...Now can anyone make it smaller? XD

Last edited:

MrScrith

Jul 29, 2019
You're in Adventure mode. Switch to Survival mode.

Stupid of me. :)

That fixed most things, however still not able to do OpenBlocks XP thing.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm unable to favorite anything from Morph. I even went as far as checking the key in config and changing the key and it won't work. I can still use Morph but can only access it through the full menu, not the favorites (which kinda gets annoying after a while, there are a lot of mobs out there).

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid of me. :)

That fixed most things, however still not able to do OpenBlocks XP thing.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm unable to favorite anything from Morph. I even went as far as checking the key in config and changing the key and it won't work. I can still use Morph but can only access it through the full menu, not the favorites (which kinda gets annoying after a while, there are a lot of mobs out there).

You need to enter the full Morph menu get a body type selected, BUT DON'T CHANGE YET, it is at this point that you hit the ` key (it MAY be different in your locale) to toggle the star on or off. Any starred items are in your favorite menu.

Unfortunately if the config file for morph is being tracked by the FTB Launcher any updates you set might not persist across launches. I imported in to MultiMC 5 to get around that.

Kepler-22B

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version : LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.80
PasteBin: http://pastebin.com/2UT4tEZ3
What is the bug: Upon loading my world, the game instantly crashes. Happened right after i was setting up an auto smelting setup with TE and Logistics pipes.
Can it be repeated: Yeah put a basic logistics pipe on the output side of a redstone furnace, and try to pump items out.
Known Fix: Don't know. but all i can think of is uninstalling LogiPipes and reinstalling it afterwards.

MexInTex

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack:Direwolf20 latest one
Mod:OpenBlocks
Bug: Can't get xp from an Open Blocks tank! The tank is full and right clicking or left clicking or anything of the sort doesn't give me xp.
Known Fixes: None. If anyone knows a work around so that I can still get xp out of a tank and give it to my player without creative mode that would be great.
Updated: I updated to Direwolf20 1.0.13 yet the tank still doesn't give back levels. I right click with nothing in my hotbox and left click to no avail.

Last edited:

Patzos

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack:Direwolf20 latest one
Mod:OpenBlocks
Bug: Can't get xp from an Open Blocks tank! The tank is full and right clicking or left clicking or anything of the sort doesn't give me xp.
Known Fixes: None. If anyone knows a work around so that I can still get xp out of a tank and give it to my player without creative mode that would be great.
I thought it was implemented on a later version - one that we dont have -, that's why I didn't consider it a bug. although I didn't find a detailed changelog for OpenBlocks.

james neal

Jul 29, 2019
When i clicked on a igneous extrudor with a tin lava capsule my game shut down sorry got no console info as it was off and know i've deleted the world as it won't open know sorry if this has already been reported or sorted.

OverKiLLxzy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 Version 1.0.11
Mod & Version: none
Known Fix: /
The bug:
I am very sorry, i know only 1.0.13, but i cant open the modpack, or better it crashes the ftb launcher, and i cant find any solution:
here is my MinecraftLog.txt : http://pastebin.com/BrH6L1Tk
would be great if u might help me...
pls help me, its very annoying to be unable to play this pack :D

greets and thank you
Overkillxzy

edit: same bug for 1.0.12/13 for me. The game does not start and is chrashing the launcher. Other modpacks work.

Last edited:

Alexander Pustinger

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 Version 1.0.14
Mod & Version: none

I cant use this mudpack because of some things are missing and or got messed up.
Minecraft Log .txt: http://pastebin.com/kz222SwW
Pls msg me if I need to do anything like disable or enable or just need to get.

Thx
Chasingmurder

Last edited:

Keys

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12 and 1.0.13
Mod & Version: Hats 2.1.1
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/tGZrt4aM
Whats the bug? Server/client crashes
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Downgrade Hats from 2.1.1 to 2.0.2 (2.0.2 is the one from DW20 1.0.11 and worked before so its the first one I tested and worked)

Ohfnp

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.12
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6esFXTxh
Whats the bug? I walked away from my computer so I'm not 100% sure. When I returned, the game was closed. Now I cannot open my saved game. The files still exist but the save isn't shown in minecraft.
Can it be repeated? Unsure
Known Fix: None

Unfortunately I don't have a backup of my world, but if anyone can help me get the game working it would be greatly appreciated. My son and I have been working on this world since Christmas...he got his first gaming desktop :)

IPJ

Jul 29, 2019
MAJOR Server Crashing Bug:
Mod Pack:Direwolf20 1.6.4.12
Sorry no crash logs, found while playing on a public server.
The bug: If you use a red alloy wire from project red to power Tinkers Drawbridges using a NOR gate...BOOM...server crash...it happened 3 times in a row before I realized it was me causing it.

Keys

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.12
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6esFXTxh
Whats the bug? I walked away from my computer so I'm not 100% sure. When I returned, the game was closed. Now I cannot open my saved game. The files still exist but the save isn't shown in minecraft.
Can it be repeated? Unsure
Known Fix: None

Unfortunately I don't have a backup of my world, but if anyone can help me get the game working it would be greatly appreciated. My son and I have been working on this world since Christmas...he got his first gaming desktop :)

Downgrade your Hats mod from 2.1.1 to 2.0.2

GewoonRueben

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: DireWolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.11
Mods that i use:
Sortfix
Applied Energistics
BiblioCraft
BiblioWood
Billund
Buildcraft (+ Additional Pipes)
Biomes 'O plenty
Chicken Chunks
Code Chicken core
CoFHCore
Compact Solars
ComputerCraft
denLib
DenPies (Emerald en Forestry)
Enderstorage
Evoc
Extra Utils
Factorization
Flatsigns
Forestry
Gatecopy
Gravitygun
Gravitation Suite
Gregtech
Hats (Heb ik uitgezet)
Hatstand
IC2Nuclear Control
iChunUtil
IndustrialCraft 2
Inv Tweaks
Iron Chest
Journey Map
Logistics Pipes
Magic Bees
MFFS
MineFactoy Reloaded
MobiusCore
Advanced Machines
Morph
Natura
NEI (+Addons en Plugins)
Numina
Obisidian Plates
OpenBlocks
OpenPeriperal
PluginsforForestry
Portalgun
PowerCyrstalsCore
ProjectRed(Base,Compat,Integration,Lighting en World)
qCraft
Railcraft
Redstone Arsenal
Slick Util
Steves Carts
Switches
TConstruct
Thermal Expansion
TMechworks
Translocator
Waila
Wireless Redstone (WR-CBE)
ZansMinimap
Device: Mac osx
whats the bug: everytime it opens to the "mojang screen" and then it crashes... please help me because i really want to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.