Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: captainzack2
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes but until recently I didn't do much on them due to my old bad pc but I built a new one recently so now I actually play more often since frame rate is never an issue anymore
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year and a half I think

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: _SinglePringle_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 years ago

Sorry buddy, but you don't meet our expectations to join the server :(

The_Doctor

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MDetonados
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Well, Since 1.3 beta, playing with IC1;

Deianaor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deianaor
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes sir
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: uhm... since, EE2 and dark matter :p played alot of tekkit

Indignity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PawnAeris
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes,
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the launch of tekkit.

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:csideaustin831
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes the server ran the first Direwold pack.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing since the start of the Tekkit ModPacks

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deianaor
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes sir
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: uhm... since, EE2 and dark matter :p played alot of tekkit

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

IGN: PawnAeris
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes,
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the launch of tekkit.

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN:csideaustin831
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes the server ran the first Direwold pack.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing since the start of the Tekkit ModPacks

Promoted to member rank. Welcome to the server!

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:xSimplename
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, many.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I was hear around 1.7 beta and started playing vanilla in 1.2 beta

biologist11

Jul 29, 2019
-ign biologist11
-Age 12 but I don't think I show any immaturity
-I have played many modded servers that are a large verity such as theses mod packs such as direwolf20,hexxit,voidswrath,tekkit classic, yogbox, ftb ultimate and unleashed and yogscraft.
- I have played about a year of modded minecraft but I am still not great at it so I would like to join the server and learn from others.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
-ign biologist11
-Age 12 but I don't think I show any immaturity
-I have played many modded servers that are a large verity such as theses mod packs such as direwolf20,hexxit,voidswrath,tekkit classic, yogbox, ftb ultimate and unleashed and yogscraft.
- I have played about a year of modded minecraft but I am still not great at it so I would like to join the server and learn from others.

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

Rick

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: 104547 (still stuck with this name :p)
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Ye you know me :p
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since there where mods

Rune Blokhus

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:ThaBart
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Only private modded
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since magic box with free stuff in tekkit :p

mpierce39

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: mpierce39
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: before minecraft release? around thaumcraft 1

MrWi99les96

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MrWi99les96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, been playing both tekkit and ftb
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Vanilla MC since beta, and modded MC for about a year

My friend has Identical stats as me (experience and age). His IGN is Ranger2552, Just let me know if he'll need to make his own account and register, thanks!

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: 104547 (still stuck with this name :p)
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Ye you know me :p
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since there where mods

Promoted. Glad to see you're back.

- IGN:ThaBart
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Only private modded
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since magic box with free stuff in tekkit :p

Form:
- IGN: mpierce39
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: before minecraft release? around thaumcraft 1

- IGN: MrWi99les96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, been playing both tekkit and ftb
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Vanilla MC since beta, and modded MC for about a year

My friend has Identical stats as me (experience and age). His IGN is Ranger2552, Just let me know if he'll need to make his own account and register, thanks!

Both of have been promoted to members. Welcome to the server!

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
When is server going update to 1.0.8? it has many new features and bug fixes and it now has the official version of thermal expansion (current version is beta)

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: FluMist
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing with mods since dire wolfs original mod pack on the ftbLauncher. I have been playing this newest Direwolf pack in single player since he released it and now want a server to join so I can communicate with others and interact.

AhhRunAway

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: AhhRunAway
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played one for about 2 months, but people quit and I got bored :p
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ever since I've bought it. I watched streams for a long time prior to my startup

Kitheda

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:painterofdreams
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and i have owned my own server before so i know the ins and outs :)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since tekkit was launched and then once FTB was launched i have been playing that primarily

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: FluMist
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing with mods since dire wolfs original mod pack on the ftbLauncher. I have been playing this newest Direwolf pack in single player since he released it and now want a server to join so I can communicate with others and interact.

- IGN: AhhRunAway
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played one for about 2 months, but people quit and I got bored :p
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ever since I've bought it. I watched streams for a long time prior to my startup

Promoted. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1388457114][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN:painterofdreams
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes and i have owned my own server before so i know the ins and outs :)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since tekkit was launched and then once FTB was launched i have been playing that primarily

I suppose your IGN is "Painterofdreams". I promoted you to member. Welcome to the server.