64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Chris Ratliff

Jul 29, 2019
on both my 1.5 and 1.6 MC versions, this texture pack crashed my games. Couldn't render some of the gui's in AND said that a few of the textures went outside the rastor range. WEIRDLY enough though, when I tested it in my 1.7 MC the 1.6i pack works perfectly fine and looks fantastic. Thx for the pack Jade, it looks fabulous.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
on both my 1.5 and 1.6 MC versions, this texture pack crashed my games. Couldn't render some of the gui's in AND said that a few of the textures went outside the rastor range. WEIRDLY enough though, when I tested it in my 1.7 MC the 1.6i pack works perfectly fine and looks fantastic. Thx for the pack Jade, it looks fabulous.
o.0

Chris Ratliff

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, here's the error it came up with when I tried to use the 1.5 and 1.6 pack respectively:

Minecraft 152 & 164 crash examples:

console log:
2013-12-19 02:27:09 [WARNING] [Railcraft] Failed to load sub-texture from textures/blocks/tracks/track.coupler.png - 128x64: (x + width) is outside of Raster
2013-12-19 02:27:09 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Unable to parse animation metadata from railcraft:textures/blocks/tracks/track.coupler.3.png: (x + width) is outside of Raster
2013-12-19 02:27:09 [WARNING] [Railcraft] Failed to load sub-texture from textures/blocks/tracks/track.coupler.png - 128x64: (x + width) is outside of Raster
2013-12-19 02:27:09 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Unable to parse animation metadata from railcraft:textures/blocks/tracks/track.coupler.2.png: (x + width) is outside of Raster

crash log:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureStitched.func_94218_a(TextureStitched.java:65)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureStitched.func_94217_a(TextureStitched.java:80)
at ic2.core.block.BlockTextureStitched.func_94217_a(BlockTextureStitched.java:34)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:230)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_94152_c(RenderEngine.java:572)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_78352_b(RenderEngine.java:466)
at net.minecraft.client.texturepacks.GuiTexturePackSlot.func_77213_a(SourceFile:150)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiSlot.func_77211_a(GuiSlot.java:250)
at net.minecraft.client.texturepacks.GuiTexturePacks.func_73863_a(SourceFile:109)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1156)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:871)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

However, using it in 1.7.4 (just testing it), it rendered and worked perfectly fine on top of the default pack. So I don't know why it isn't working in 15x or 16x UNLESS it has something to do with integrated video cards that don't go above 1.5 OGL graphics or video memory limitations.

However, it does look beautiful in 1.7

fizyxnrd

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting an issue with Biomes 'O Plenty "shrub" texture being 16 bit. All other BoP textures so far are 64 bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1387592445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm getting an issue with Biomes 'O Plenty "shrub" texture being 16 bit. All other BoP textures so far are 64 bit.
Clover patch as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1387592624][/DOUBLEPOST]And roots. (Sorry for multiple posts. Will consolidate any future notes.)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting an issue with Biomes 'O Plenty "shrub" texture being 16 bit. All other BoP textures so far are 64 bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1387592445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Clover patch as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1387592624][/DOUBLEPOST]And roots. (Sorry for multiple posts. Will consolidate any future notes.)
The resource pack is nowhere near complete as the amount of textures is HUGE. Some items are not done until others are finished. Give it time and keep an eye out for updates

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New download for 1.6

Added - Thanks to the Soartex Team

Blocks and More
GregTech
Billund
BetterStorage
Extra TiC
Gany's End
Gany's Nether
Gany's Surface
Jabba
Logi Pipes
Magical Crops
NEI
NEI Addons
Nuclear Control
Open Peripheral
Quantum Craft
Thaumic Tinkerer.

Added textures to

Biomes O Plenty
MFR - All buckets now match default all fluids updated to match main pack textures
Magic Bees
Thermal Expansion - Blizz and GUI's

Reactions: Xris

JasperPD

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed an issue with the, "Marble with a large dent," other wise a gorgeous pack :)

Also same issue with the "Arranged marble tiles"

6P9Ckit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
Something off with this comment. Can't quite place it.

Pack looks great. Jaded has done a great job putting this together. She's definitely got a lot covered in it.

Sorry that I do not look at every persons profile...from now on I just will never give people thanks. So let this be the last time but I want to Thank you Greevir for saving me time.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
No need to get all upset, apparently humour doesn't translate well. But yeah you could just look at the profile picture or if you read the OP at the bottom in her signature...its pretty apparent.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed an issue with the, "Marble with a large dent," other wise a gorgeous pack :)

Also same issue with the "Arranged marble tiles"

6P9Ckit.jpg

Which mod adds that? I'll look into it.[DOUBLEPOST=1388178476][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry that I do not look at every persons profile...from now on I just will never give people thanks. So let this be the last time but I want to Thank you Greevir for saving me time.

I don't mind people mistaking me for a guy if they haven't met me. I think Greevir was just trying to be funny.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Whoa! Didn't think my post would translate into "Jaded is a she you ****head!" Was just trying to inform you of her gender. There are some who get pissy when you mistake their gender. I generally tend to try to stay away from "thanks, man" type of responses because of this. Luckily Jaded is pretty cool about it.

Jaded, what mods would you say need the most work atm? And do you do these fixes yourself? (like the modded darkstone ores and such)

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
Whoa! Didn't think my post would translate into "Jaded is a she you ****head!" Was just trying to inform you of her gender. There are some who get pissy when you mistake their gender. I generally tend to try to stay away from "thanks, man" type of responses because of this. Luckily Jaded is pretty cool about it.

Jaded, what mods would you say need the most work atm? And do you do these fixes yourself? (like the modded darkstone ores and such)

People that get "pissy" when it comes to gender rolls online tend not to use random photos and a gender neutral name. I live in Hawaii and even face-to-face we use words like man, dude, bra and braha despite gender it's how we talk get over it. To me you all are human I could not give a shoots about your skin color or if you got round bits above or below the belt and people that get pissy over stuff like that just need to take a vac out to Hawaii and relax a bit...

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Some fixes I do myself. SOme I pull from Soartex. ANd some I take Soartex/Wolfhound fixes and change them to match the feel.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New update JABBA and Nether Ores.
Thaumcraft ores now match the darker stone texture.

Last edited:

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey Jaded a quick question.

I like the texture pack so far, but the lava/obsidian are very difficult to tell apart. Any chance we could get the default obsidian soartex texture as an option?

Thank you.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

I like the texture pack so far, but the lava/obsidian are very difficult to tell apart. Any chance we could get the default obsidian soartex texture as an option?

Thank you.

You are welcome to swap any textures you like. I like the challenge of the 2 textures being similar. If its glowing its lava no light its obsidian.

Xris

Jul 29, 2019

Thank you.
Yeah that took me some time to get used to and still if I am to tried I still have issues with the ones that are 1x1s for 1x2s...lol.