Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Like most greek letters, it's used for a lot of things in math and science, although I'm not sure if frequency is one of them. It's most often used for wavelength, radioactive decay (half-life), eigenvalues, linear charge densities, and lagrange multipliers. I'm sure it has other uses.

Sorry, not frequency, indeed it is wavelength, it was something with waves :p

I love greek symbols. Beta is my favourite ß. Fuck you Omega, nobody likes you! Ω

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
And? Resistance is the douchebag effect of the world...

Oh wait, it makes lightbulbs... fuck...

I just hate drawing it, it always fucks up on the bottom bits :mad:
Bah, try memorizing how to write this for a test, the very first one involving kanji too. Greek is easy-peasy in comparison. :p

And while I'm on the subject of Japan related things (and to get things back to bases ;P ), here's a peek at a small bit of what I have planned for my Treebase:
Just this entryway so far, I want to get things automated and gather more materials before I start really decorating, but the way to build this popped into my head so I went ahead and made it. Not crazy about the roof being out of pine, but multiblocks only seems to be working with vanilla woods and I've grown attached to that 'finial'

CwBBvkd.png

DjK64wQ.png

KKXM9ad.png

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of updates to those who were waiting for it or interested in them. I have ran a little dry on inspiration or how to fit them in properly. I think ironing out some of the flaws in it also got me bored quite fast :p
I am still working on it but much slower. I might have an update by the weekend though.

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
http://i.imgur.com/QOgy4Yl.jpg

This is a mystcraft age I got , and I would like to see some cave bases, so I can drain some inspiration from them, because I have no ideas for this beautifull world ;__;

That's actually a pretty cool cave world, most cave worlds I get are all dark and stone but then I again I have used the randomized worlds. But this one looks nice, maybe an underground city of Dwarfs ? Or something.

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
That's actually a pretty cool cave world, most cave worlds I get are all dark and stone but then I again I have used the randomized worlds. But this one looks nice, maybe an underground city of Dwarfs ? Or something.

Its a underground world under a twilight forest-ish world.

P.S. Possible Lanceypooh fan? :p

I was thinking of a Mirrors Edge theme, because its my favorite game, but I dont think it would fit the terrain. I'll check the pages before my post and see if I can drain some creativity from you guys! :)

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
Its a underground world under a twilight forest-ish world.

P.S. Possible Lanceypooh fan? :p

I was thinking of a Mirrors Edge theme, because its my favorite game, but I dont think it would fit the terrain. I'll check the pages before my post and see if I can drain some creativity from you guys! :)

I have watched him a few times but not really active so :p. Mirrors Edge would be cool aswell, although difficult in my opinion. But do-able I think :p.

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
I have watched him a few times but not really active so :p. Mirrors Edge would be cool aswell, although difficult in my opinion. But do-able I think :p.

That would take me a lot of red and white bricks or force bricks. But I was actually thinking of using a lot of this world with different areas ( for bees, charcoal production, tree farms etc etc.) But when I get more into mystcraft and get some more pages, I could make a age to remake a Mirrors Edge world. This is the latest unleashed modpack fyi.

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
Hey could you tell us the symbols so anyone wanting an awesome world can get this one?

I just kept making random mystract worlds until I got one that I actually liked! :)
This was I think the 16th book I made.

P.S. I've checked 10 pages back, and some of you make unbelieveable builds... Aaaand..... Ako is a GOD OF A BUILDER!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I just kept making random mystract worlds until I got one that I actually liked! :)
This was I think the 16th book I made.

P.S. I've checked 10 pages back, and some of you make unbelieveable builds... Aaaand..... Ako is a GOD OF A BUILDER!

Ah, but I believe there is a way to check a book to see the symbols.

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
Started building on the mystcraft age. This is where you spawn in. I had no idea where I was going with this but I kinda like it.

tQeWB1X.jpg

T7qkzrV.jpg