Werewolf Round 4 - Dishonored Edition! - Signup - DELAYED - NEED 2-5 MORE PEOPLE

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, that brings up a fairly relevant point. Somebody could easily create 4 or 5 alt accounts, claim that all of them are friends to each other and just want to play some werewolf, and have every single one try and help the person's main account. Of course, everyone playing the game so far has either normal member rank or higher, so it's doubtful that it could happen this game or the next, but it's possible in future games.
That's actually the point of a certain variation on werewolf...

You have mods make a special set of acounts, with thematic names and clip art avatars.
They then get deleted as they get killed.

Instead of being given roles, you are handed the password to ONE of them.

I am so tempted to make a dedicated Werewolf gaming forum now...

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I could. Maybe. I have some empty servers, that I could slap a forum onto.

same here :D

Sadly I just sold 7 out of my 8 Xenforo licenses so it'll have to be a free software...hmm....I'm seriously thinking about doing this...would be an awesome time :D, maybe even expand it into other games like this that are not just spammy threads...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

Sadly I just sold 7 out of my 8 Xenforo licenses so it'll have to be a free software...hmm....I'm seriously thinking about doing this...would be an awesome time :D, maybe even expand it into other games like this that are not just spammy threads...

Maybe only give it to people who we deem worthy?
Like people on most of the forum games here, plus some NTTers.

Reactions: Exedra

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I fear I can't be available to when the game starts, I'm not even sure if I will have a wifi connection.

I quit.

I'll join you again if the game haven't started after I get home.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

Maybe a GM rank that can be temporarily given to game masters to spy on player's PM's.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in. The game can finally start. After Jess's ends.

Actually, frederikam left. So we only have 15 out of 16.

16 will be an unstable as all hell game anyways, since nobody will be in the waitlist to act as a replacement. I'd truly appreciate it if we could get two more players, or one more player if frederikam changed his mind.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Not going to add him back in without his approval. There's always a chance that he doesn't want to play this round and that we might start the game with an unbalanced amount of players.

Also, Eunomiac is MIA. So we actually have 14 right now, 15 if frederikam rejoins. A few others haven't been active for quite some time.