Werewolf Round 4 - Dishonored Edition! - Signup - DELAYED - NEED 2-5 MORE PEOPLE

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind that we need more than 16. It's just that it's possible to start with 16 in an ideal situation.

People will drop out, and I'd like there to be some big teams, so we'll probably start with around 18 to 21.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Keep in mind that we need more than 16. It's just that it's possible to start with 16 in an ideal situation.

People will drop out, and I'd like there to be some big teams, so we'll probably start with around 18 to 21.

Peggle, really, no offence, but realistically, not that many people will come.

Reactions: dgdas9

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not ready yet, so whoever is after me, you can start up a thread

I still have some more things to work out

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I won't have a lot of time now, and in 6 days, Vike will be able to start his own so, I think that I will just step back for a bit.

Reactions: the_j485

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished writing up the signup thread and then i accidentally press backspace and it deletes everything... fml looks like I have to type it up again. and I have decided to remove attributes/races from it since there are no attributes I could think of that would keep the game balanced. If there is enough demand and ideas for it, I will reconsider

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished writing up the signup thread and then i accidentally press backspace and it deletes everything... fml looks like I have to type it up again. and I have decided to remove attributes/races from it since there are no attributes I could think of that would keep the game balanced. If there is enough demand and ideas for it, I will reconsider

You know you can just use the "forward one page" button and get to the same page as it was before, including the text? Also, when I'm writing long posts I prefer to write them in Notepad++. But I really really hate how backspace can move a page back.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You know you can just use the "forward one page" button and get to the same page as it was before, including the text? Also, when I'm writing long posts I prefer to write them in Notepad++. But I really really hate how backspace can move a page back.

Yeah when i pressed "forward" it only kept like 6 lines of it. I am now writing it in notepad++ :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'll not really be available to play from 2. October as I'll be in Spain by that time . Unless this game starts soon I won't be able to play it full.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
That could be a problem.

I wonder what the policy on alt accounts is here. I know that having one during a ban counts as evasion and permabans, but what if I made one just for playing werewolf or something?

Reactions: the_j485

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Then we kill the newly created account on the first night :D

Actually, that brings up a fairly relevant point. Somebody could easily create 4 or 5 alt accounts, claim that all of them are friends to each other and just want to play some werewolf, and have every single one try and help the person's main account. Of course, everyone playing the game so far has either normal member rank or higher, so it's doubtful that it could happen this game or the next, but it's possible in future games.

Reactions: Staxed

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
That's actually the point of a certain variation on werewolf...

You have mods make a special set of acounts, with thematic names and clip art avatars.
They then get deleted as they get killed.

Instead of being given roles, you are handed the password to ONE of them.