Werewolf Round 4 - Dishonored Edition! - Signup - DELAYED - NEED 2-5 MORE PEOPLE

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like the current game ends today, point to the villagers, when is this one starting?

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I think, with GPuzzle and Jess playing, we need one more to reach the minimum of 14. I'll post in Game 3 if no one else has yet.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I really frakking love this set-up, but it is a bit complex, and I'm really invested in making sure everyone who plays has a clear idea of what's going on. To that end, I have a few suggestions on how to preempt possible sources of confusion:

I know I already asked this, but I'm anticipating a bit of confusion over that "Speaks to the Outsider" phrasing. Maybe a slightly different wording would make it more obvious that it's a characteristic, rather than a power in itself? Perhaps "Chosen/Touched/Blessed/Cursed/Valued/Prized by the Outsider", "Instrument of the Outsider", "Outsider Affiliation", etc.?

Second, a few of the roles and items are a bit unclear, especially the ones with a lot of moving parts (I'm thinking of Demoted Assassin right now, but there are others). Upping the word count on a few of them might be a good idea, as would formatting them in a way that makes patterns/parallels clear (e.g. that "Outsider" characteristic could appear as a "tag" of sorts: [Touched by the Outsider] or the like. Regarding items, maybe include how the item is acquired next to each one (even when you're just repeating something already mentioned in the Roles section)?[DOUBLEPOST=1378834200][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe it's because I"m not at 100%, but this sort of looks like it needs a flow chart, and a rock paper sciors lizard spock diagram.

Ninja'd ;)

I really hope people are up for the complexity of this: These roles are quite well-balanced, the interactions are very interesting, and a lot of these mechanics are pure genius (I absolutely love the radio broadcast---have I mentioned that?).

Reactions: PeggleFrank

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I also really like the broadcast Idea. In case you haven't guessed, my lil' twist will be a character with a simillar power (already determined).

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Bumped up the minimum players, yay...

It's for a good cause. Otherwise some teams would win instantly.

EDIT: And the minimum requirement is minimum. I'll probably start with 18 to 20.