Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
I fixed it. Didn't realize you updated it.
If you want, I can hop on in a bit to talk about my duties as Moderator.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

666Lumberjack

Jul 29, 2019
Name: 666lumberjack
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: bought Minecraft the day after it went beta, played a fair bit of FTB - mostly the mindcrack pack since I watch(ed) a lot of the mindcrack guys. I'm most experienced with Gregtech and Railcraft and like experimenting with uncommon or unusual methods of making power. I also enjoy tree breeding and making control systems in Computercraft. Recently I came up with a way to semi-automate the steam turbine and prevent explosions due to the rotor breaking, but the server I was playing on closed down before I could actually build the system.
What do you bring to the table? I have a fair bit of expertise with Gregtech, including less-well-documented features, so I can help people who don't know exactly what they're doing or don't know about any of the cool stuff in the mod. I can also help people out with trees, and since I enjoy breeding but prefer to use something more creative than Biofuel for power so on the last server I played on I was able to gift people good biomass saplings that they could use if they didn't want to bother breeding some.
Anything else that may make us like you. I can help people with nuclear reactors and lua too :D
Have you ever been banned and why? NopeProof that you read the rules and this post :)

Vulgnash

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Vulgnash
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): Late 20's
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vanilla. No experience with mods yet.
  • What do you bring to the table?: Cooked Porkchops.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like turtles.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No, never banned, from any game, ever.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. I Vulgnash, do solemnly swear to turn off my machines when I'm not online, and have off levers as well as fail-safes for automated gadgets.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
As soon as FTB has it updated :)
Why does FTB has to update anything for us when we have our own pack?
EDIT: And is this a temporary map based on a beta version of our pack? Will we get a new map at the official launch of the pack?

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
The map has been updated, and bibliocraft is in there. Check the manual instructions I have up if you want to join.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, keep up the good work :)
I might hop on to the server if I happen to install the mods, these launchers have really made me lazy :p

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
btw Jarradw, OpenCCSensors is discontinued and will never update to 1.6.2, the contents of the mod were merged with a new mod called OpenPeripherals and it is already updated to 1.6.2

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
btw Jarradw, OpenCCSensors is discontinued and will never update to 1.6.2, the contents of the mod were merged with a new mod called OpenPeripherals and it is already updated to 1.6.2

Alright thanks for the info. I am looking at testing the new ars and thaumcraft now. Might drop them in to play with soon.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Alright thanks for the info. I am looking at testing the new ars and thaumcraft now. Might drop them in to play with soon.
The... the new ars... magica... 2.... and... thaumcraff 3.1...... bu....bu....wha?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2