32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

emyclone

Jul 29, 2019
Merci beaucoup pour le boulot que tu fait. J'en viendrait même à rêver d'un pack FTB Ultra complet ( quand on voit certain autre pack . . .) vu les mise à jours que tu fait.
Je te souhaite bon courage pour FTB Ultimate 1.5.2 qui arrive avec beaucoup de nouveaux mods.
Bon courage pour la suite.

MrDynamo

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I use a MFSU, or any other power storing item, it doesn't have a different texture for the new interface with the added inventory items at the top

Kraeuterbutter8

Jul 29, 2019
J'aime trés votre pack de textures mais je deteste la texture rose pour l'Advanced NanoChestPlate. S'il vous plaît, est-ce que vous pouvez dessiner une texture pour ça? (Excusez mon français, mais j'apprendre la français á l'école. :))

I like your texture pack, but could you please fix the purple texture for the "Advanced NanoChestPlate"?

Thank you,
Kraeuterbutter8

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
umm Smenes I found a texture conflict
zWHw8ty.png

Johnny_Acks

Jul 29, 2019
hey smenes, any time scale on when Dart Craft will be patched for Unleashed . Thanks Johnny

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
are there any plans to add logistics pipes textures? as im using it on the direpack 1.5, however, whenever i open the interface to any of the pipes from logistics pipes, i crash, and when i try to open the interface for one of the blocks such as the power junction and secruity station, the gui opens for a milisecond then closes

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
are there any plans to add logistics pipes textures? as im using it on the direpack 1.5, however, whenever i open the interface to any of the pipes from logistics pipes, i crash, and when i try to open the interface for one of the blocks such as the power junction and secruity station, the gui opens for a milisecond then closes
done