Ferg's Fortified city

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but what mod are those mole gloves from? They look exactly like the ones from Zelda, and I want them @.@

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but I belive the obsidian chest is creeper proof so theres that.

well as scarred as my Island is I think next time thats exactly what I'm going to use[DOUBLEPOST=1372257243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but what mod are those mole gloves from? They look exactly like the ones from Zelda, and I want them @.@

they are from dartcraft

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
FERG YOU KILLED THE PIGMAN HE WAS JUST TRYING TO UNZOMBIEFY HIMSELF AND KILL THE PEOPLES

I just learned that villagers will run from Zombie Pigmen but Pigmen won't attack. So maybe Testificates are sad about that happening to their friends

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
so been tired of creepers blowing my Island to crap so I decided to build some thing to help me with it

swarm of creepers I swear minecraft loves to have them spawn in swarms around me
tcm.png

My new toy from tinkers
19rx.png

Finally I made a decent power system next is some liquid redstone
rnv.png

my current set up till I make some liquid redstone
cci.png

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
so been tired of creepers blowing my Island to crap so I decided to build some thing to help me with it

swarm of creepers I swear minecraft loves to have them spawn in swarms around me
tcm.png

My new toy from tinkers
19rx.png

Finally I made a decent power system next is some liquid redstone
rnv.png

my current set up till I make some liquid redstone
cci.png

What are those? From the looks of things i'd say they're just like thermopiles but they produce UE energy.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
those are heat generators from mekanisms pretty neat don't generate a lot of power but make a nice starting system

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
those are heat generators from mekanisms pretty neat don't generate a lot of power but make a nice starting system
Yea, I've used them to bootstrap myself into steel, and is currently my backup power generators needed to spin up my hydrogen generators. So if power ever fails, they will at least generate enough power to turn the hydrogen generators back on.
Nice, i'll have to check those out. Even though i've got it installed I don't really use mekanism much.
One of the reasons I am considering including it into ShneekeyCraft is that it has some very interesting methods of power generation not currently available to my mod pack. This, of course, is dependent on it still supporting BC power in 1.6, which is probably a no-go.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well if its a no go then whats the point of it just another seperate power system the main reason I like it is that it can do mj and eu without building different machines to power the different mods I like its universal power system.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
well if its a no go then whats the point of it just another seperate power system the main reason I like it is that it can do mj and eu without building different machines to power the different mods I like its universal power system.
Yea, that's kinda my point. If they won't support MJ, I won't be including them, because the entire mod pack runs on MJ. I can understand why he might be dropping compatibility, he's basically been told STFU by certain individuals, but his post was overly dramatic and did not win him any favors. Plus, MJ is an established power network, with plenty of cross-mod support. Mekanism... isn't.

I'd say the whole point of UE is the Universal part, but... that vision got left behind somewhere.

Reactions: Scum

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well haven't done much building but I have been looking for a fortress in the neather so you can see my adventures

saw this and thought that looks so neat might have to check out what they are
phz.png

Finally found a neather fortress my entrance
4sl.png

map view biggest one I have ever found usually I find a single little hallway or one a quarter of this guys size
wey.png

then this happened while fighting a wither apparently their was only a one block gap and I was fighting a vanilla skeleton too

u1uk.png

back for round two with a neat view
ezh.png

blaze spawner but I'm not a very good photographer when blazes are shooting at me
t6d.png

the goodies that I got to keep the second time but now I'm making an ender pouch and chest
tapu.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
osmium since I was running low on iron I happened to have a stack and a half of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1372477306][/DOUBLEPOST]as you can see by my search I needed some new armor since all I had was some half dead gold boots

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
well haven't done much building but I have been looking for a fortress in the neather so you can see my adventures

saw this and thought that looks so neat might have to check out what they are
phz.png

nethershrooms, they'll make your trip
r8qak47.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well back to building my city

first some roads
68l.png

I like the look but I'm going to have to find some more abyssal stone
62n.png

I just found out not only is my axe a weapon its cuts trees kind of like tree capitator
2u9.png

like I said almost this is what is still left on the tree
l6fh.png

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
well back to building my city

first some roads
68l.png

I like the look but I'm going to have to find some more abyssal stone
62n.png

I just found out not only is my axe a weapon its cuts trees kind of like tree capitator
2u9.png

like I said almost this is what is still left on the tree
l6fh.png

You should try using that on some redwoods.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I like the roads.

I find putting stairs on the same level on the edges you came make a sort of gutter/runner that adds some contrast to the roads.

Shoops by Saice, on Flickr