Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019

Stilleraben

Jul 29, 2019

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Captain, I share your pain in slow net speeds mines been terrible the last few days :( now off to 0.7 and new bees to play with :D

DanBeatYou_xD

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to make it use Biomes o' Plenty please? Also there is configs for Ars Magica, would this mean I just need to place the mod folder into the ftb/minecraft/mods folder?
Thanks
DanBeatYou

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so a quick update.

I've revised all mods for the packs, tested, shuffled, test again, found some breaking issues, Myrathi in swung like FREAKING BATMAN and fixed code, tested more, and it's stable enough for a beta release. Server and client packs have been uploaded, and now we wait for the repo team to check and if it passes, push to the repository for all to test.

NOT ENJOY. To test. We are still in beta, people!

The good news is, 0.6 worlds *should* translate to 0.7 but this will need further testing also.

Biomes O Plenty is in the pack BUT IS DISABLED. You will need to enable it via the launcher. Configs are in place, it should sync right in. Also, a very important point. You will need to enable it in both single player and/or on a server. Details on their forum post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1495041-

There is additional news, and some really cool stuff, but we're waiting on further collaboration in the team before it's announced. It's not my place to do such.

Finally, thanks to all who joined in on my testing spree in the chat area of the google spreadsheet .. and after that, joined in to watch Black Dynamite together :p That was cool :)

Damn I missed watching Black Dynamite again. You guys threw that shit before I came in the room.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to make it use Biomes o' Plenty please? Also there is configs for Ars Magica, would this mean I just need to place the mod folder into the ftb/minecraft/mods folder?
Thanks
DanBeatYou

With the pack selected in the launcher look across the top and you should see "Edit mod pack". Click on it....
In there should be a section for mods, and on the right side "Biomes o plenty". Highlight BOP and click enable mod.

Job done.

DanBeatYou_xD

Jul 29, 2019
I did the enable mod part and didn't notice anything I guess I didn't go far enough although went 1000+ :S can someone confirm that just doing the edit mudpack and enabling it, actually enables the mod and nothing else needs altering. Thanks :D

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
I did the enable mod part and didn't notice anything I guess I didn't go far enough although went 1000+ :S can someone confirm that just doing the edit mudpack and enabling it, actually enables the mod and nothing else needs altering. Thanks :D

"Add Biomes To Default World"=true In configs maybe. not had much of a chance to look yet.

Reactions: RoloisRight

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Is there another else I have to do other than enable BoP in the launcher to get it to work? If so, what do I have to do?

I think it was shipped with configs set to false. read above post. This is not confirmed btw just how i got mine working.

EDIT: in case that's not clear. change from false to true where it says "Add Biomes To Default World"=

Status
Not open for further replies.