Optifine + other mods

RockyPT

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to install GalactiCraft on FTB Ultimate, i already tried put the jar file in the coremods, mods and instmods but the game crashes when i try to start it!
Help?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to install GalactiCraft on FTB Ultimate, i already tried put the jar file in the coremods, mods and instmods but the game crashes when i try to start it!
Help?

Make sure you're installing it correctly. Then if there are any ID conflicts, go through and change the conflicting ID's in the config files.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
So, i need to check the config files of every mod or is there an easier way to do it?
You check the console. It will tell you about errors you encounter, and if there are ID conflicts, you will see it from there when the error occurs.

duke-drake88

Jul 29, 2019
with ftb ultimate, i remove portal guns, gregtech, and twilight forest then add optifine and go to start up minecraft and it crashes

using optifine 1.5.2_L_D2

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
its the light version of the mod and the latest one i can find
Exactly, it's the latest version you can find. Too bad your Minecraft is not the latest version there is (1.4.7 versus 1.5.2). I suggest you get the 1.4.6 (compatible with MC 1.4.7) version of Optifine

duke-drake88

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly, it's the latest version you can find. Too bad your Minecraft is not the latest version there is (1.4.7 versus 1.5.2). I suggest you get the 1.4.6 (compatible with MC 1.4.7) version of Optifine

im running minecraft 1.5.2 and the site i got optifine from says its for 1.5.2

duke-drake88

Jul 29, 2019
ok i think i get it now feed the beast uses different versions of the game with each mod pack and u gotta use the apropriate mod for the pack if u add mods for that version

WhiteJade

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to install optifine (1.4.6 of course) and for some reason it shows different textures than the real block. Leaves are green ladders, grass is in the same shape but then with diamond block ore on the sides and redwood looks like the lower half of a door. It doesn't lag or crashes me at all. Can someone help me?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to install optifine (1.4.6 of course) and for some reason it shows different textures than the real block. Leaves are green ladders, grass is in the same shape but then with diamond block ore on the sides and redwood looks like the lower half of a door. It doesn't lag or crashes me at all. Can someone help me?

What version of what modpack and what version of Optifine are you using?