I'm sorry to sound impatient, but...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
What do I care, people around here get upset the minute their hit feet the floor after waking up. My measly post about Dorktor Hu shouldn't hart any fillings.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone wanna play --- predict the Doctor's name?

I'm voting for something an earthling would recognize - so it's not some meaningless jumble of letters.

I've kinda thought it was Omega based on loose clues and some internet searches on important historical figures in the lore. I'll probably be wrong though. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368915636][/DOUBLEPOST]
You referred to Doctor Who as the main character of the show! That just ain't right.

Whut?!?!? Where am I off on that assumption? I know he has companions, enemies, and so on. Other than the Doctor being the main character, only other thing is the Tardis ... but that's not exactly a speaking role there. :) I somehow feel an education coming my way.

Oh I see...

Doctor Who is the name of the show.
The Doctor is the name of the main character on the show Doctor Who.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
I think that was a joke referring to how every thread Lambert posts in on this forum that's older than a well and more complicated than counting gets derailed, and starts talking about garbage irrelevant to the OP.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I think that was a joke referring to how every thread Lambert posts in on this forum that's older than a well and more complicated than counting gets derailed, and starts talking about garbage irrelevant to the OP.
It was. Here, have a cookie!

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Yay cookies!

And the middle? Was that my mention of you, in which it was a mention of the common trends of forums you freqent?
The time I said older than a well as I Mistyped and then suffered the autocorrect of week?
Or the mention of counting, which was saying how (in hindsight except for your own ask a simple question thread) almost the only thread that extend longer than 100 pages is Hoffs counting game one.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
Oh good, I'm not the only one who's noticed threads that Lambert posts in often get derailed into talking about British grammar.

Reactions: baw179