I'm sorry to sound impatient, but...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
o_O I'm sensing quite a bit of hostility there...
Well, there were a few threads with interesting discussions that I would've participated in had they not been derailed by a somewhat pointless comment about British vs. American spelling. Perhaps I'm ever-so-slightly resentful for that.

Reactions: Chocorate

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there were a few threads with interesting discussions that I would've participated in had they not been derailed by a somewhat pointless comment about British vs. American spelling. Perhaps I'm ever-so-slightly resentful for that.
Generally, threads get derailed before I have my fun :) And who cares, post the fuck away!

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
o_O I'm sensing quite a bit of hostility there...

No hostility from me!

Wait, was this topic about 1.5 or some'tin? (Yes, I haven't read the rest of the thread except the off topic part, sue me XD)
Or carbon?
Or aluminium? (GregTech)
Or aluminum? (Xycraft)
Or Colorado/Kansas/Caleolina/Georginia/whatever state Laws thread is talking about now?
Or spelling?
Or a completely off topic post about off-topic-mess?/hypocrisy?

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Woah. This thread has only been around for like, a week.

Feels like it's been longer.

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry somehow i interpreted your post as if you were from the US
We (collectively, the UK and US) swapped (between each other) the accepted spelling of the word. The UK went from "aluminum" to "aluminium", and the US went from "aluminium" to "aluminum".

As for the Doctor's name, I'm kinda hoping they don't tell, because I can't think of anything that wouldn't feel like a let-down after all the hype. I'll be happy to just know why it's such a secret.

Reactions: tehBlobLord

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
This thread really should be merged with the No Topic thread. I doubt anyone will even notice.

In a futile attempt to shift the thread back on topic, I would like to use this thread to vent my frustrations regarding waiting for the update.

I am bored with my current world, but I don't want to start a new one when the update is likely a short time away. Too lazy to put together my own pack.

I need someone/something to blame for this.

Reactions: tehBlobLord

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
This thread really should be merged with the No Topic thread. I doubt anyone will even notice.

In a futile attempt to shift the thread back on topic, I would like to use this thread to vent my frustrations regarding waiting for the update.

I am bored with my current world, but I don't want to start a new one when the update is likely a short time away. Too lazy to put together my own pack.

I need someone/something to blame for this.
Blame greg!

You could try blaming someone else. Someone actually responsible, but there's a high risk of winged fiery monkeys being set to eat your liver perpetually if you do.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
OMG ... I can't believe I never liked the OP's post on this thread... correcting immediately! Now if only I had paid attention to it and not contributed to the derailment.