Redpower 2 future in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I kind of suggested that before. I think it's a totally viable solution. And not just for RP2, but any of the mods that lagged behind after a certain time period. There are still 20 something mods that we don't know the status of yet. It's only been a month though, so this wouldn't happen for a little while yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1365740398][/DOUBLEPOST]

Honestly, I think they would be in the minority. You either use RP2 a lot or not at all. At least from my experience. I could be wrong. A quick fix wouldn't really help, I don't think. Not with all the different pieces to RP2. It's too diverse a mod.
You're right, it's not like RP2 is the only one we're waiting on.

You're wrong, I use RP2 a little bit.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the machinery is a sticking point. I'm a hack programmer at best, but I think I could placeholder all of RP2's worldgen in a day. The frames, and sorting systems, and tubes and such...that would get ugly.

And never shall they be missed. (Logic in powercraft, frames in ugocraft, sorting/tubes about 20 ways including AE)

Well. Wires. But that's coming along in MFR.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
And never shall they be missed. (Logic in powercraft, frames in ugocraft, sorting/tubes about 20 ways including AE)

Well. Wires. But that's coming along in MFR.
There's GregTech's logic block that can emit signals too!

And MFR's update is in 1.5, so technically it is one or the other :p

LittleMike

Jul 29, 2019
OMG I just realized that pretty much everything VintageBeef has ever made would be gone. He *loves* microblocks.

But anyway, you get the point. There are many people who use a large portion of the mod. I hope this gets resolved in the least destructive way for everyone.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, you're actually right. And I think most of the others on the server with me use it a lot more (I've particularly seen a lot of decorative microblock work)
That's where Immibis comes in! His microblocks work with more than just RP2 stuff, IC2, BC2, and TE stuff. And I think you can add stuff if you wanna.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
How long before RedNet becomes SKYNET?
<-- Inquiring cybernetic minds want to know.
| (How are there two of Cameron, you ask? Timetravel, of course. Duh.)
|
v

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
You all really think I am kidding huh. *shakes head* I am honestly surprised with everything that people aren't filling her inbox with just massive amounts of rage mail

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
You all really think I am kidding huh. *shakes head* I am honestly surprised with everything that people aren't filling her inbox with just massive amounts of rage mail
You're saying you want all or most humans to die or be enslaved so someone doesn't get nasty email? Wha?

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
No..I am saying something different. Forget it. I am the dark, hate filled, curmudgeon of here. When you get to be my age nothing is bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.