Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Man why you let hatters hate on you?

Just be all Hatters gotta Hate and do your own thing.

Peace out

Shoop be straight up shooping.
I understood none of that yet I feel slightly touched. Well played Shoop.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Out of all the animals in minecraft, likening to their RL counterparts, cows shit BY FAR the most. Holy fucking jesus do they shit a lot. If MFR wants to change the amount of shit per animal then it should be cow>pig>sheep>chicken
My family has both chickens(bout 60 or so) and sheep(2 adult females[yews?] and 2 lambs) and I like in a rural area with lotsa cows around, also I know a family with pigs.. so yeah, cited my sources. Chicken don't shit as much as the other animals. (Now in 1.5 or whenever horses are finally implemented) cows will have some steep opposition for being the shittiest mob in the game.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Out of all the animals in minecraft, likening to their RL counterparts, cows @#!*% BY FAR the most. Holy @#!*% jesus do they @#!*% a lot. If MFR wants to change the amount of @#!*% per animal then it should be cow>pig>sheep>chicken
Chicken don't @#!*% as much as the other animals.
Well not when you throw them in the oven before they hatch, man. I seen that video. :c

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Out of all the animals in minecraft, likening to their RL counterparts, cows shit BY FAR the most. Holy fucking jesus do they shit a lot. If MFR wants to change the amount of shit per animal then it should be cow>pig>sheep>chicken
My family has both chickens(bout 60 or so) and sheep(2 adult females[yews?] and 2 lambs) and I like in a rural area with lotsa cows around, also I know a family with pigs.. so yeah, cited my sources. Chicken don't shit as much as the other animals. (Now in 1.5 or whenever horses are finally implemented) cows will have some steep opposition for being the shittiest mob in the game.
Maybe cause multiple chickens can fit into one block without overlapping? Saice had the problem with the sheep crowding eachother out, I'd assume two chickens can fit on a block.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Finally a Mushroom Biome for me to start in!

Now for the tedious task of establishing the boundaries for the Mushroom Biome...

YAY... Nay.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
What's the poop used for? Fertilizer or something? Last I checked MFR is one of the mods on the wiki that has very little done.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Do you really change all the cuss to '@#!*%'? Or is it a feature of the FTB forums?
he changes it himself.
I can... but I am sort of sad that 1 cow vs 1 chicken are the same. but sure two chickens vs one I can do that.
yeah that's super unimpressive, you're better off separating each animal into different areas rather than have them all just in a big pit. Maybe with microblocks so you don't lose any space?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
yeah that's super unimpressive, you're better off separating each animal into different areas rather than have them all just in a big pit. Maybe with microblocks so you don't lose any space?

Then next verison of MFR already adresses this by allowing upgrades to change the area the collector scans.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Then next verison of MFR already adresses this by allowing upgrades to change the area the collector scans.
"Addresses" this doesn't nearly cover it. The new version counts the animals in the area. Several collectors can count a single animal several times. In essence 9 sheep over a single collector would be as efficient as a single sheep over 9 collectors with the appropriate upgrades.

However, 9 sheep over 9 collectors with the appropriate upgrades...

Holyeeee shit.

That's what Dave told me anyway, haven't tested myself yet.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
"Addresses" this doesn't nearly cover it. The new version counts the animals in the area. Several collectors can count a single animal several times. In essence 9 sheep over a single collector would be as efficient as a single sheep over 9 collectors with the appropriate upgrades.

However, 9 sheep over 9 collectors with the appropriate upgrades...

Holyeeee shit.

That's what Dave told me anyway, haven't tested myself yet.

I believe while it does address the issue of mob counting you cant get extra counts. The sewage collector at least from what Ive read into on the new version shuts down if it finds another active collector in its range.