[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

I

ircmaan

How to light (with torches) dangerous places - if you can walk under the dangerous floor:
1499207420-12eab0deb5cffe0be31dad51411c24ce.png

A

antsinthekitchen

Replaying this fun mod via the Twitch loader, and realized that the trophies are not where they're supposed to be, well some are, but others are in weird places. Also, the quest line doesn't work except for the first trophy you find. The Tinker table quest is broken too, it refuses to recognize that I've crafted the parts table and the stencil table. I know there is a way to push through quests, but I am not savvy to this knowledge.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
HQM has a command, "/hqm edit" I believe. It gives you a OP book that let's you complete or un-complete quests.

A

antsinthekitchen

Finally got a named angel ring in a legendary bag along with a player head, only to discover that it doesn't work:(

The Enderminies weren't spawning in the Concussion Creeper Spatial IO :)

And after setting up a whole lot of diamond spikes to take care of the Direwolves, found that their spawners weren't working either:confused:

Then to add insult to injury, I set off some High Explosive in one of the IOs and the resulting Silverfish Apocalypse crashed and corrupted the game.

Love the map, wish it worked as well as it used to.

J

Jonathan94

Can someone please explain to me how to set a server up so me and my buddy can play? I’ve googled it and no luck.

H

Helliconia

Hello, I need technical help, I was playing Material Energy^4 when my pc froze, so I did a hard reboot, and after that I can't open the save anymore, the error is the following:
Caught exception from appliedenergistics2
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id 3, One is already registered

I guess that I will need to modify my save file, but I'm not sure what to do.
Can someone please help me?

I

ircmaan

Hello, I need technical help, I was playing Material Energy^4 when my pc froze, so I did a hard reboot, and after that I can't open the save anymore, the error is the following:
Caught exception from appliedenergistics2
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id 3, One is already registered

I guess that I will need to modify my save file, but I'm not sure what to do.
Can someone please help me?
You can make backup your save and delete directory dimension 3 in your save

H

Helliconia

You can make backup your save and delete directory dimension 3 in your save
Thanks for the reply! How do I identify the directory of dimension 3? I've tried to do that but I guess that I deleted the wrong folder because the game crashes with the same error message.
Yes, I have a backup of my game, so I won't loose anything.

I

ircmaan

Thanks for the reply! How do I identify the directory of dimension 3? I've tried to do that but I guess that I deleted the wrong folder because the game crashes with the same error message.
Yes, I have a backup of my game, so I won't loose anything.
In the save there is directory
saves\New World - DIM3
I hope

H

Helliconia

If I delete the folder DIM3 I get the following error message:

Exception reading C:\Users\fabia\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\Material Energy^4\saves\Discovery\level.dat
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Loading NBT data
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(NBTTagCompound.java:407) ~[dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(NBTTagCompound.java:52) ~[dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(NBTTagCompound.java:398) ~[dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152446_a(NBTTagCompound.java:52) ~[dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152455_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:170) ~[du.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_152456_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:125) ~[du.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:34) ~[du.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormatOld.func_75803_c(SourceFile:56) [ayr.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75801_b(SourceFile:88) [ayn.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71237_c(MinecraftServer.java:158) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:59) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid distance too far back
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:164) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.read(GZIPInputStream.java:117) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:265) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:389) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagIntArray.func_152446_a(NBTTagIntArray.java:39) ~[dn.class:?]
at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_152449_a(NBTTagCompound.java:398) ~[dh.class:?]
... 13 more

Does that mean that the level got corrupted?